• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Benefits: Navigating Booking Dilemmas in Catalog Shows

If the catty show doesn't close right away, I would contact the catty show host and let her know that she won't get the booking benefit.
kam
Staff member
I have someone who is running a catalog show right now. She is not too close to $150 yet - so I do not know when this one will close.

When I gave her the packet and was explaining beneifts to getting bookings from her catalog show - someone close by overheard decided to have a cooking show with me. I definitely feel that this is a booking from the original hosts catalog show.

My problem is that the cooking show is scheduled for Sunday Nov 18 and that host just told me show will probably close the show that day.

I know I can hold off on submitting the cooking show a couple of days to see if the catty show closes. But if the catty show does not close right away, how do I give the catty show host the past host benefit on the cooking show? Basically, the cooking show is a booking from the catalog show which would not have been submitted yet!

Both are Nov shows and I am not fudging dates. I gave the catalog show host the packet on Nov 5 and the other gal decided that day to have her show on Nov 18 (yea!). I was planning on giving the catalog show host 3 weeks to get orders which would put her show closing on Nov 26.

Hope I explained this well enough.
Thanks!

My first thought is that because the booking benefit follows the show - there would be no way to allow the "past host" to benefit from a show that closes before her own........but maybe you could call HO and see if that is true.....

I just tell the catty host that simply if her show hasn't closed before the cooking show closes then you won't have a way of giving her the booking benefit. That should be incentive for her to get it closed sooner!

J.Corley said:
I just tell the catty host that simply if her show hasn't closed before the cooking show closes then you won't have a way of giving her the booking benefit. That should be incentive for her to get it closed sooner!

My thoughts exactly. I also only allow 2 weeks for a catalog show.

Hello there! Congratulations on getting a booking from your catalog show - that's always exciting! It sounds like you have a bit of a dilemma with the timing of the cooking show and the catalog show closing. My suggestion would be to be honest with both hosts and explain the situation to them. Let the catalog show host know that you have a cooking show booked from her catalog show, but that the cooking show host would like to close her show on the same day. You can offer to hold off on submitting the cooking show for a few days to see if the catalog show will close, but if it doesn't, then the cooking show host will have to get the past host benefits. It's important to communicate openly and transparently with your hosts, and I'm sure they will understand the situation. Best of luck with both shows!

1. What is a "Booking Benefit Question"?

A "Booking Benefit Question" is a commonly asked question related to booking reservations or services. It may pertain to policies, pricing, availability, or other aspects of the booking process.

2. How can I find the answers to my "Booking Benefit Questions"?

You can find the answers to your "Booking Benefit Questions" by contacting the company or individual you are booking with. They should have a customer service or support team available to assist you with any inquiries.

3. Can I negotiate booking benefits?

It depends on the company or individual you are booking with. Some may have set policies and prices, while others may be open to negotiation. It never hurts to ask and see if any special deals or discounts are available.

4. What are some common "Booking Benefit Questions" I should ask before making a reservation?

Some common "Booking Benefit Questions" to ask before making a reservation include the availability of desired dates, cancellation policies, payment options, and any additional fees or charges. You may also want to inquire about any special amenities or discounts for your booking.

5. Is it possible to change or cancel my booking benefits after making a reservation?

This depends on the policies of the company or individual you have booked with. Some may allow changes or cancellations, while others may have strict policies in place. It is important to ask about these policies before making a reservation to avoid any potential issues in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• va_cooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • Telynn