• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Enough Sales to Make a Show??

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant who is handling a catalog show for their cousin. They only received $55 in sales and need to submit the order for the one person who placed an order. They are wondering how to do this and ask for help. The person helping them explains that they can convert the guest's order to an individual order and also suggests giving the guest options for receiving host benefits. The speaker is relieved and grateful for the help. They also mention that they emailed the guest and gave them the options. They ask if this was okay and the helper reassures them that it was a good approach.
julsradford
I am a new consultant and my director is out of town and PC is closed....lol.I started a catalog show for my cousin and I only got $55 in sales. I went to submit the show and it says, uh oh, not $200. so I guess my question is:How do I take the order from the lady who actually ordered something and submit it? all of her info is already entered on the catalog show page.Any help would be appreciated!

That's easy to do. Go to the Show Cart. Click on the guest. Beside the words Guest Interest there's drop-down menu (it's a dark box with 3 white lines). When you click on that you'll see Convert to Individual Order as one of the options.

I had picked up my phone to call HO to seek help when my phone beeped indicating an email had come through. it was from you rebates! lol. thank you for the help.
I hope it wasnt out of line, but I emailed the one person who ordered and politely explained that unfortunately the catalog show hadnt generated enough money to turn in as a show so I could either direct ship it to her for $3.97 more, OR if she thought she could get $150 or more in sales from friends, family, and others, I would make the show "hers" and she could receive Host benefits. I explained that this was just an option and if she wasnt interested, to keep me in mind for a future home show. hope that was ok...was just trying to get SOMEONE some host rewards! lol

It was my pleasure to be able to help. Sounds like you handled the situation perfectly. In the rare event something like this happens I always give the guest(s) the options you mentioned.

ok good! was hoping it wasnt out of line! :D

What does it mean to have "Not Enough Sales to Make a Show"?

"Not Enough Sales to Make a Show" refers to a situation where there are not enough tickets or reservations sold for an event or performance to take place. This can result in the event being cancelled or postponed.

Why is it important to have enough sales for a show?

Having enough sales for a show is crucial for the success and profitability of the event. Without enough sales, the event may not be able to cover its expenses and may result in financial losses for the organizers. Additionally, having a low turnout can also affect the overall experience and atmosphere of the event for both the audience and performers.

What can be done if there are not enough sales for a show?

If there are not enough sales for a show, there are a few steps that can be taken. One option is to increase marketing efforts and promotions to attract more attendees. Another option is to offer discounts or special deals to incentivize people to purchase tickets. In some cases, the event may need to be rescheduled to a different date or location to attract a larger audience.

What are some reasons for low sales for a show?

There could be several reasons for low sales for a show, such as lack of promotion or advertising, competition from other events or activities, unfavorable timing or location, and unattractive ticket prices. It's important to identify the cause and address it in order to improve sales for future events.

How can event organizers prevent "Not Enough Sales to Make a Show"?

To prevent "Not Enough Sales to Make a Show," event organizers should have a well-planned and strategic marketing plan in place to attract potential attendees. This can include using various channels such as social media, email marketing, and partnerships with relevant businesses or organizations. It's also important to consider factors such as timing, location, and pricing when planning and promoting the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• southernmommie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam