• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Enough Sales to Make a Show??

Oct 6, 2014
I am a new consultant and my director is out of town and PC is closed....lol.

I started a catalog show for my cousin and I only got $55 in sales. I went to submit the show and it says, uh oh, not $200. so I guess my question is:

How do I take the order from the lady who actually ordered something and submit it? all of her info is already entered on the catalog show page.

Any help would be appreciated!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
That's easy to do. Go to the Show Cart. Click on the guest. Beside the words Guest Interest there's drop-down menu (it's a dark box with 3 white lines). When you click on that you'll see Convert to Individual Order as one of the options.

Oct 6, 2014
I had picked up my phone to call HO to seek help when my phone beeped indicating an email had come through. it was from you rebates! lol. thank you for the help.
I hope it wasnt out of line, but I emailed the one person who ordered and politely explained that unfortunately the catalog show hadnt generated enough money to turn in as a show so I could either direct ship it to her for $3.97 more, OR if she thought she could get $150 or more in sales from friends, family, and others, I would make the show "hers" and she could receive Host benefits. I explained that this was just an option and if she wasnt interested, to keep me in mind for a future home show. hope that was ok...was just trying to get SOMEONE some host rewards! lol

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
It was my pleasure to be able to help. Sounds like you handled the situation perfectly. In the rare event something like this happens I always give the guest(s) the options you mentioned.

Oct 6, 2014
ok good! was hoping it wasnt out of line! :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
raebates