• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show

In summary, Beth Satterfield provides a checklist of items that should be included in a host packet for a cooking or catalog show, as well as a guide for a rewarding show, a list of products in alphabetical order, and information for adding her as a Facebook friend.
kylev
Hey everyone,

I am very new to Pampered Chef and am trying to get my Host Packets together for Cooking Shows and Catalog Shows. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how they put together their host packets (ie: what to include, what do you put it in, etc.) for cooking shows and catalog shows (depending if your host packets are different for the two different types of shows).

Thank you everyone for your help!

Kyle

1 Cooking Show Planner (there are different ones for a catalog or cooking show... but you really could use the cooking show for either)
1 Catalog
1 Discover Us! Opportunity Brochure
You could add a recipe card or something as well!

I put 3 catalogs in the host kit. I also include information for adding me as a Facebook friend so we can set the show up as an event on Facebook.

You can also put a copy of the host and guest specials flyers! This reminds hosts to mention the specials to guests.

I have a "welcome/thank you" letter that basically thanks the person for having the show (either cooking or catalog). The letter includes show date and time, or closing date if a catalog show. It tells what the current host and guest special is, and states that I've included either the demo recipe, or a recipe that features a host special product. Also on the letter is my contact information, and my payment acceptance policy.

This is my checklist for the items I include in my packets:
Catalogs 3-5, depending. (I am currently doing 2 catalog shows, one for my aunt who lives in NJ, and one for my stepmom in TX, they both got 6 catalogs)
Order forms (usually around 5-10)
Current host & Guest Special
Season Best Cookbook ( I have a bunch of 2011 S/S & FW, and some S/S 2012)
3 recipe cards (if I have them avialable)
Printed recipe that features a host special product (if cooking show, then demo recipe)
Alphabetical product list
Show Planner guide
Tips, using products—holiday/seasonal appropriate tips
Business card
Special Inserts (HWC, discontinued items list when appropriate, ect)

For those of you who are interested here is a copy of my catalog letter, and then following, my cooking show letter. Obviously I fill in the blanks with the pertinent information.Dear ______________,Thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef Catalog Show!Your show is scheduled for____________________________________________________________. Please have all orders and payments ready. Enclosed in this packet you will find everything you need for a successful show. If you wish we can close your show over the phone.As a special gift for you, I have included a Seasons Best Cookbook that is no longer available, plus 3 of our fabulous recipes.Also included in this packet you will find a handy guide for a rewarding show, a copy of this month's host and guest specials. Plus tips and the recipe for _____________________________ which uses the ______________ which you can get for 60% off this month. As a quick reference I've included a list of products in alphabetical order to help you find your favorite products, or that new must have product.I accept cash and credit cards. Checks should be made out to you, as the host and then if desired, you can give me one check. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however this is my policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email me. I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx or [email protected]I look forward to working with you and helping you earn free and discounted kitchen products.Beth Satterfield
Your Pampered Chef Consultant

Dear ______________,Thank you for hosting a Pampered Chef Cooking Show!Your show is scheduled for____________________________________________________________. Enclosed in this packet you will find everything you need for a successful show.As a special gift for you, I have included a Seasons Best Cookbook that is no longer available, plus 3 of our fabulous recipes.Also included in this packet you will find a handy guide for a rewarding show, a copy of this month's host and guest specials. Plus tips and the recipe for _____________________________,which we may demonstrate at your show. As a quick reference I've included a list of products in alphabetical order to help you find your favorite products, or that new must have product.I accept cash and credit cards. Checks should be made out to you, as the host and then if desired, you can give me one check. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however this is my policy. If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email me. I can be reached at 302-359-8879 or [email protected]I look forward to working with you and helping you earn free and discounted kitchen products.Beth Satterfield
Your Pampered Chef Consultant

Ok, the catalog letter is supposed to say " Please have payments and orders ready by__________ at which point we will close your show." But I couldn't figure out how to edit it. LOLSorry.

Thanks for posting this! I will definitely use it! I wanted to add that I do not put a Seasons Best in the host packet but present it to the host in front of her/his guests and have them all sign it or write a note so they can remember the show. :)

ELLOYD- That is a great idea to have everyone sign the book.

The ones I put in the host packet are the old ones that I have left from 2011, bot Fall and Winter ansd Spring and summmer plus 2012 Spring & summer.

1. What is included in the Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show?

The Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show includes a variety of products, tools, and resources to help you host a successful cooking show and showcase our catalog. This includes sample products, recipe cards, catalogs, order forms, and more.

2. How can I get a Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show?

You can get a Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show by hosting a cooking show and catalog show with us. Simply contact your consultant or our customer service team to schedule a date and time for your show. Your consultant will bring the Host Pack to the event.

3. Can I customize the items in the Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show?

Yes, you can customize the items in the Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show to best fit your needs and preferences. You can choose which sample products you would like to showcase, and you can also add your own personal touches to the recipe cards and order forms.

4. Is there a cost for the Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show?

There is no cost for the Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show. It is provided to you for free as a thank you for hosting a show with us. However, if any items from the Host Pack are not returned after the event, you may be charged for their replacement.

5. Can I keep the items in the Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show?

The items in the Host Pack for Cooking Show and Catalog Show are meant to be used for the event and then returned. However, your consultant may offer you the opportunity to purchase some of the items at a discounted price if you are interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Yakmama