• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shows Booked off of Other Shows?

In summary, the conversation discusses a problem with booking shows and ordering the host special. It is advised to create the show as a "booking" to ensure the host can order the special. The tasks are just for the consultant and do not affect Home Office. It is also mentioned that booking benefits follow the host, not the consultant.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I've been having this problem with shows booked on a current host. In July I had a show that was booked off of the same hosts show in May. She didn't order the host special at all and didn't qualify for the extra free product. So that was no problem. However, here is my dilemma. I had a June catalog host that booked off of herself for August. I didn't create the show and tasks when I closed out the show. When I click on create show and tasks on closed show nothing happens. If I create the show from scratch I'm afraid the past host won't be able to order host special. How do I make sure it's going to register that the past host has the oppurtunity to order host special. I have 2 September shows booked from June shows as well that won't let me do it either. Can anyone help me with this? TIA

I don't know how to explain this other than P3 knows. As long as you created the booking in connection with the old show, that host will be able to order the past host special.

As long as you added it as a "booking" you should be fine! The "task" are really just for you... nothing to do with Home Office.

Yes, as long as you showed it as a booking with home office, you are fine if you didn't "create" the show in your P3 system right then. When I first became a consultant I attended a show (Tricia's) where me and one of my friends (Stacey) both booked. When I hosted my show & decided to sign as a consultant, my recruiter gave me the bookings from my show AND Stacey's booking from Tricia's show. Even though Tricia's show was not in my P3, I was still able to enter Stacey's show and give Tricia the booking benefit because HO showed it in their system. It WILL work. ;)

ok Sheila...so the consultant can change with the bookings??? Learn something new after all these years!!!!

cindylpal said:
ok Sheila...so the consultant can change with the bookings??? Learn something new after all these years!!!!

Yep, booking benefits follow the host not the consultant!

1. How do I book shows off of other shows?

Booking shows off of other shows is a great way to expand your customer base and earn more rewards. To do this, simply ask the guests at your current show if they would be interested in hosting their own show. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, to entice them to book a show. Make sure to schedule the new show before leaving the current one to ensure a smooth transition.

2. Can I book shows off of shows I have attended as a guest?

Absolutely! If you have attended a Pampered Chef show as a guest and enjoyed the products and experience, you can reach out to the consultant and ask about booking your own show. They will be happy to help you schedule a date and provide all the necessary information to make your show a success.

3. Is it appropriate to ask for referrals at other shows?

Asking for referrals at other shows is a great way to expand your customer base. However, it is important to do so in a respectful and non-intrusive manner. Make sure to ask the hostess for permission before reaching out to her guests for referrals. You can also provide incentives for referrals, such as a discount on their next purchase or a free product.

4. How far in advance should I book a show off of another show?

It is recommended to book a show off of another show within 1-2 weeks. This allows enough time for the hostess to invite her guests and for you to prepare for the show. If you wait too long, the guests may lose interest or book with another consultant. However, make sure to discuss the best timeline with the hostess and be flexible with scheduling to accommodate her needs.

5. What should I do if the hostess of the current show doesn't want to book a show?

If the hostess of the current show is not interested in hosting her own show, don't be discouraged. You can still ask her for referrals or offer to host a catalog or online show for her. You can also leave your contact information and ask her to keep you in mind for future events or if she changes her mind. Remember, not every guest will want to book a show, but it's important to be respectful and professional in all interactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jnsr96
  • julmarsala