• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Always Call Past Host and Tout Benefits!

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of reminding hosts to invite their booked-off host in order to receive host benefits. The speaker also highlighted the benefits of hosting a show and reminded the host to take advantage of the 10% off discount on top of the already discounted 20% sale price for other knives. The speaker also shared their strategy of sending a reminder and host special to the booked-off host. This approach has been successful.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just had a show last week that even though I reminded the host, she didn't invite the host she booked off of because her friends were "a different crowd".

So, I need to close the show tomorrow night...I called the past host to see if she wanted the forged cutlery at 60% off...she didn't but thanked me for calling.

I said, "No problem, I always tell people the BEST thing to do is get Pampered Chef items at half-off or 60% off by hosting their own show."

She said, "You know you're right, let me talk to my husband - hold on."

I hear her in the background saying, "Honey, someone at my show just had their show so I get host benefits...are we interested in knives at 60% off?" I hear him saying "You betcha!".

So, I'm getting them the flyers tomorrow and they are ordering! I'm going to make sure to remind her that anything else she gets is 10% off! :)

So, ALWAYS call and always talk up PC! :D

janetupnorth said:
I just had a show last week that even though I reminded the host, she didn't invite the host she booked off of because her friends were "a different crowd".

So, I need to close the show tomorrow night...I called the past host to see if she wanted the forged cutlery at 60% off...she didn't but thanked me for calling.

I said, "No problem, I always tell people the BEST thing to do is get Pampered Chef items at half-off or 60% off by hosting their own show."

She said, "You know you're right, let me talk to my husband - hold on."

I hear her in the background saying, "Honey, someone at my show just had their show so I get host benefits...are we interested in knives at 60% off?" I hear him saying "You betcha!".

So, I'm getting them the flyers tomorrow and they are ordering! I'm going to make sure to remind her that anything else she gets is 10% off! :)

So, ALWAYS call and always talk up PC! :D

Great Reminder......AND - the 10% off includes the 20% off sale price for the other knives!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Great Reminder......AND - the 10% off includes the 20% off sale price for the other knives!!!

Ooh - yeah! Thanks for the reminder! I'm getting her a "packet" ready now!

I've started sending the booked-from host a copy of the host special with a sticky note that says, "Susie's party is on Day, Date, at Time. Remember that you're entitled to this host special. See you there!"I've gotten a good response.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It's always great to hear success stories like this. It's so important to remind our past hosts about the amazing benefits they can receive by hosting their own show, especially when they have the opportunity to get items at 60% off. I'm glad you were able to make that call and help them take advantage of this fantastic offer. Keep up the great work and always remember to talk up Pampered Chef at every opportunity! :)

What are the benefits of always calling past hosts?

Calling past hosts is important because it helps to maintain a positive relationship with them and encourages them to continue hosting parties. It also allows for the opportunity to offer them exclusive deals and discounts as a thank you for their past support. Additionally, past hosts may be more likely to refer their friends and family to host parties as well.

How often should I call past hosts?

It is recommended to call past hosts at least once every 3-4 months. This ensures that they feel appreciated and remembered, without being too overwhelming. However, it is also important to tailor the frequency of calls based on the individual preferences of each past host.

What should I say when calling a past host?

When calling a past host, it is important to thank them for their past support and ask how they have been enjoying their Pampered Chef products. You can also mention any current promotions or new products that may interest them. Don't forget to ask if they would like to host another party or refer any friends or family who may be interested.

What are some creative ways to entice past hosts to host another party?

One idea is to offer a special host-only discount or a free product as a thank you for hosting again. You can also suggest a theme for the party, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, to make it more fun and unique. Another option is to offer a "bring-a-friend" incentive, where the past host receives a free product for every friend who attends the party.

How can I keep track of my past hosts and their preferences?

It is important to keep organized records of your past hosts and their preferences. This can be done through a customer relationship management system or even a simple spreadsheet. You can also make notes during your calls or parties to remember their favorite products or any special occasions coming up. This will help you personalize your interactions and offers for each past host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Telynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kam