• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Benefits Expiring Notice & Shouldn't Be Expiring

In summary, the software does not keep up with the same person who hosts more than one show a year. The notice I received yesterday was for a host who submitted a party the 1st week of November!
Rhonda-Roo
This makes the 2nd email I have received a cc about 2 different hosts, saying that their host benefits are expiring in January. BUT.. both have had at least 2 more shows since then. I'm sure I will be receiving a phone call from them. Doesn't the software keep up with the same person who hosts more than one show a year? The notice I received yesterday was for a host who submitted a party the 1st week of November!

No. They don't cross reference. :(I just turn around & forward that e-mail to the host & say "Please disregard this automated e-mail from Pampered Chef ~ it's referring to your Dec 2010 show. Your Nov 2011 show means that your 10% discount is still good through Nov 2012."

Thanks! I think I will leave the emails off of P3.

They get a new host number with every show. I just realized with your post that they would get it for the first number.

Rhonda-Roo said:

If you leave the emails off of P3 and in the future want to opt in for the newsletter or export your contacts to do one yourself, you'll have a lot of work on your hands to put them back in or have a lot less people in your customer database. Just a thought!

It's only an issue for repeat hosts. It's a good reminder for the ones who just hosted once that their 10% off is about to expire. If you never put e-mail addresses in P3 Kristina's right ... you'll have a lot more work for yourself later down the line. Like recently when they did the voluntary recall on the ice cream scoops ... I went to P3, got the e-mail addresses for the ones who had purchased the scoop during the time period HO referenced & e-mailed those customers/hosts. Without that, I'd have to keep a file of e-mails some where else or keep all those old order forms. Or pay to mail notices to those people. Sending a quick e-mail was MUCH easier & faster than printing notices, addressing envelopes, stamping them & mailing them.

Rhonda-Roo said:

If you leave the email off, they won't get the shipping notice/tracking number for their show. I am almost certain that hosts get the tracking number via email.

kam said:
If you leave the email off, they won't get the shipping notice/tracking number for their show. I am almost certain that hosts get the tracking number via email.

They do.

I agree that it's better to keep all the info on P3. Makes your life easier when you need the info. Just send them an email letting them know their most recent PHD# is still current.

The notice is a great reminder to contact that host whose discount IS expiring for a CS call and to ask for the repeat booking.

1. What is a "Host Benefits Expiring Notice"?

A "Host Benefits Expiring Notice" is a notification sent to a host on a hosting platform, such as Airbnb or VRBO, informing them that their host benefits, such as discounts or rewards, are about to expire.

2. How does a host receive a "Host Benefits Expiring Notice"?

A host will typically receive a "Host Benefits Expiring Notice" via email or through notifications on the hosting platform's website or app. The notice will include information about the benefits that are expiring and the expiration date.

3. What should a host do when they receive a "Host Benefits Expiring Notice"?

When a host receives a "Host Benefits Expiring Notice", they should review the benefits that are expiring and make sure to use them before the expiration date. They can also contact the hosting platform's customer support if they have any questions or concerns about the notice.

4. Can a host request an extension for expiring benefits?

It depends on the hosting platform's policies. Some platforms may allow hosts to request an extension for their expiring benefits, while others may not. It is best to check with the hosting platform's customer support for more information.

5. What happens if a host's benefits expire?

If a host's benefits expire, they will no longer be able to use them. They may also miss out on potential discounts or rewards that could have been earned if the benefits were used before they expired. It is important for hosts to keep track of their benefits and use them before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Telynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom