• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Change the Name of a Host and Still Receive Past Booking Benefits?

I understand that the show was yours but you said you want to give her the bookings that you said she got. Therefore, if you put her on the other show as co-host she can get that.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So I was playing around with P3 and noticed that since my most recent order was titled "show 12" that the next one would be 13. So since my "power cooking clinic" was on the 13th, I decided to make that show 13. So I entered my name and clicked the box "consultant acting as host."

Well, I had one guest who came and ordered ... and since nobody else did, I plan to combine her order with my friend's party.

If I simply change the name of the host of Show 13 and the address as well ... will it confuse things and make her ineligible for the past booking benefit? Would it be better to delete "show 13" and start over?

You should be able to just change the name and address on the summary tab.

It should be fine. I have done it before when a show fell through.

I;m confused on your ? about the booking benefit?

Di_Can_Cook said:
So I was playing around with P3 and noticed that since my most recent order was titled "show 12" that the next one would be 13. So since my "power cooking clinic" was on the 13th, I decided to make that show 13. So I entered my name and clicked the box "consultant acting as host."

Well, I had one guest who came and ordered ... and since nobody else did, I plan to combine her order with my friend's party.

If I simply change the name of the host of Show 13 and the address as well ... will it confuse things and make her ineligible for the past booking benefit? Would it be better to delete "show 13" and start over?

Sounds like you booked a show off of hers? Can't do that so she's not eligible for a PH booking benefit. Consultants can't book shows off of other shows to get them the benefit.

No, no, no ...

Me: Consultant. Can't take advantage of booking benefit from shows booked from this.

Her: Host. Has people who want to book.

So ...I am just wondering if I need to delete "show 13" (which doesn't have any orders entered) and create a new "show 13" with CurrentHosts' name on it. That way no "consultant acting as host" link has been checked ... and HQ won't raise a red flag when Current Host goes to claim her booking benefit.

Di_Can_Cook said:
No, no, no ...

Me: Consultant. Can't take advantage of booking benefit from shows booked from this.

Her: Host. Has people who want to book.

So ...I am just wondering if I need to delete "show 13" (which doesn't have any orders entered) and create a new "show 13" with CurrentHosts' name on it. That way no "consultant acting as host" link has been checked ... and HQ won't raise a red flag when Current Host goes to claim her booking benefit.

Oh! Well, if there are not enough orders for her to call it a show you could put her on the other person's show as co-host so she can get her booking benefit on her friends shows. The benefit to the other host is that if she doesn't want the past host special on one of her booked shows, the other host can be eligible for it.

And, yes, I would delete #13 and start with a fresh screen. No need to take a chance.

And, yes, I would delete #13 and start with a fresh screen. No need to take a chance.
Thanks for finally answering my question ...
Oh! Well, if there are not enough orders for her to call it a show you could put her on the other person's show as co-host so she can get her booking benefit on her friends shows. The benefit to the other host is that if she doesn't want the past host special on one of her booked shows, the other host can be eligible for it.
Again, I AM the one who doesn't have enough orders to call it a show. So I am the one wanting to bequeath my one and only order to my friend, with no benefits expected or implied other than Sell-A-Thon.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Again, I AM the one who doesn't have enough orders to call it a show. So I am the one wanting to bequeath my one and only order to my friend, with no benefits expected or implied other than Sell-A-Thon.

I understand that the show was yours but you said you want to give her the bookings that you said she got. Therefore, if you put her on the other show as co-host she can get that.

What are the steps for changing the name of a host?

To change the name of a host for a Pampered Chef party, you will need to contact your consultant and provide the new name and contact information. Your consultant will then update the party information in our system.

Can I change the name of a host after the party has already taken place?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the name of a host after a party has taken place. This is to ensure the accuracy of our records and the proper distribution of host benefits.

What if the host's name is misspelled on the party information?

If there is a misspelling on the host's name, please contact your consultant as soon as possible to have it corrected. This will ensure that the host receives all of their benefits accurately.

Is there a deadline for changing the name of a host?

We recommend contacting your consultant to change the name of a host at least one week before the party date. This will allow enough time for the changes to be made and for the new host to receive their party information.

Can I change the name of a host for a virtual party?

Yes, you can change the name of a host for a virtual party. Please contact your consultant with the new host name and contact information. They will update the party information in our system and provide the new host with all necessary party information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • angmillar
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76