• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Benefits: Understand Our Guest Specials and How They Work

In summary, the current guest special offers customers the opportunity to spend $60 and receive a free item. This applies to any products, including those that are already discounted for hosts. The host must spend $60 out of pocket before getting the free item, and there are no exclusions for certain items. The offer also includes a bamboo spreader. As a consultant, it is important to take advantage of this special and apply the host discount on top.
kam
Staff member
I think this is my first Guest Special that has been spend $X and get something for free. How does this work for the host?

I have always stressed to my hosts that they can partake in the (20% off) guest specials and apply their discount on top!

So if my host spends $60 she can get the item free? Or are certain items excluded from adding up to her $60? Example: If my Feb host buys cookware as one of the 60% off host specials - and that is it - and it is over $60 can she still get the sprinkles for free? Also, would she get the bamboo spreader?

Thanks!

The host needs to spend $60 out of pocket before getting the free item. It doesn't matter what it is spent on.

I don't even see an item number for the bamboo spreader so I think HO will just send those... could be wrong though.

As long as the host spends $60 in products (before tax and shipping) out of their pocket they get the free item too! Awesome isn't it??

Thanks! I didn't want to mention something that wasn't true!

Hi there! Thank you for your question about the current guest special. It's exciting that this is your first time experiencing this type of offer! As a consultant, I always stress the importance of taking advantage of the guest specials and applying the host discount on top. This means that if your host spends $60, she can indeed get the free item. There are no exclusions on certain items adding up to the $60, so if your February host only buys cookware that is part of the 60% off host specials, she can still get the free sprinkles. And yes, she would also get the bamboo spreader as part of the offer. I hope this helps clarify things for you and your host. Happy cooking!

What is a "Guest Special Question"?

A "Guest Special Question" is a type of question that is specifically designed to engage and involve a guest or special guest in a conversation or interview. It is often used in talk shows, podcasts, and other media platforms to elicit interesting and insightful responses from the guest.

What makes a good "Guest Special Question"?

A good "Guest Special Question" is one that is open-ended, thought-provoking, and relevant to the guest's expertise or experience. It should encourage the guest to share their unique insights, stories, and perspectives, and spark engaging discussions with the interviewer or audience.

How can I come up with "Guest Special Questions"?

One way to come up with "Guest Special Questions" is to research the guest beforehand and find out their background, achievements, and areas of expertise. This can help you tailor your questions to their specific interests and experiences. You can also brainstorm with others and consider potential angles or themes that would be interesting to explore with the guest.

Are "Guest Special Questions" only for famous guests?

No, "Guest Special Questions" can be used for any guest or special guest, regardless of their level of fame or recognition. The purpose of these questions is to engage and involve the guest in a conversation or interview, and anyone can provide interesting and insightful responses, regardless of their level of fame.

How can I use "Guest Special Questions" in my own interviews or conversations?

You can use "Guest Special Questions" in your own interviews or conversations by incorporating them into your planned questions or by using them as follow-up questions to the guest's responses. It is important to listen actively to the guest's answers and adapt your questions accordingly to keep the conversation flowing and interesting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • TJMagoo