• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Host Still Get Free Sprinkles with 50% and 60% Off Purchases?

In summary, the Feb Host-Guest Special Apply is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in February. Hosts and guests can earn rewards and discounts on products by hosting or attending a party. To apply, one must host a party or make a purchase at a party. The benefits include free and discounted products for hosts and rewards for guests. The special is open to anyone, not just consultants. However, there may be restrictions and limitations. It is best to check with a consultant for specific details and terms and conditions.
kam
Staff member
I have a host who is spending a lot of money - but the money spent is only on 50% and 60% off items. She did not go over her FPV.

Can she still get the Guest Special of free sprinkles?

Thanks!

Yes, if she paid $60 in product value.

pamperedlinda said:
Yes, if she paid $60 in product value.

Even if the only money spent was on the host bonus items? Nothing above and beyond?

As long as she's spending $60 out of her pocket before tax and shipping she gets the guest special. I've been doing this since I've started and never had a problem with it.

THANKS! Usually the specials are the specials and nothing else can apply to them - so I wanted to make sure!

kam said:
THANKS! Usually the specials are the specials and nothing else can apply to them - so I wanted to make sure!
I did a catalog show for another company and as the host I couldn't get the guest special pricing. Made me really appreciate that this option is available to our hosts!

What is the Feb Host-Guest Special Apply?

The Feb Host-Guest Special Apply is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It allows both hosts and guests to earn special rewards and discounts on products.

How can I apply for the Feb Host-Guest Special?

To apply for the Feb Host-Guest Special, you must host a party or event with Pampered Chef during the month of February. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and help you earn rewards.

What are the benefits of participating in the Feb Host-Guest Special?

By participating in the Feb Host-Guest Special, hosts can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from their party. Guests can also earn rewards by making a purchase at the party.

Do I have to be a consultant to take advantage of the Feb Host-Guest Special?

No, the Feb Host-Guest Special is open to anyone who hosts a party or makes a purchase at a party during the month of February. It is a great opportunity for both hosts and guests to save on Pampered Chef products.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the Feb Host-Guest Special?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations for the Feb Host-Guest Special. These may vary based on your location and consultant, so it is best to check with your consultant for specific details and terms and conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99