• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Host Special: Free Product + 60% Off Outdoor Party Sticks for Past Hosts

In summary, the "Past Host Item in July" is a special promotion for customers who have hosted a party in the month of July with at least $200 in guest sales. The discounted price and promo code vary each year and must be redeemed by the deadline set by Pampered Chef. This promotion is not available for customers who hosted parties in previous months, but other promotions and rewards may be offered.
kam
Staff member
I see that the July Host Special is add'l free product (like January), but they also allow the host to purchase the Outdoor Party Sticks at 60% off.

Is the Outdoor Party Sticks the item for past hosts to get? Just want to make sure...

I have a host closing a show today. She wants the party sticks but she has aa booking who is going to have a show in either June or July. If she doesn't get the sticks now, I am sure whe will make sure the gal has her show in July!

Thanks!

Yep- that's what the past host will get. Cool!!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

What is the "Past Host Item in July"?

The "Past Host Item in July" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for customers who have hosted a party in the month of July. It allows them to purchase a specific item at a discounted price as a thank you for hosting a successful party.

How do I qualify for the "Past Host Item in July" promotion?

To qualify for the "Past Host Item in July" promotion, you must have hosted a party in the month of July and have at least $200 in guest sales. You must also redeem the promo code provided to you by your Pampered Chef consultant.

What is the discounted price for the "Past Host Item in July"?

The discounted price for the "Past Host Item in July" varies each year and is dependent on the item chosen by Pampered Chef. Your consultant will inform you of the discounted price and provide you with the promo code to use when placing your order.

Can I still receive the "Past Host Item in July" if I hosted a party in a previous month?

No, the "Past Host Item in July" promotion is only available for customers who have hosted a party in the month of July. However, we offer different promotions and rewards for customers who have hosted parties in other months. Be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

What is the deadline to redeem the "Past Host Item in July" promo code?

The deadline to redeem the "Past Host Item in July" promo code is typically the last day of July. However, this may vary each year. Your consultant will provide you with the exact deadline when you receive your promo code.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine