• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the host's payment include half price and host special amounts?

In summary, the current Host Getting Guest Special for Pampered Chef is the Ultimate Guest Special, where hosts can choose any item from the catalog for 60% off when they have at least six guests make a purchase at their party. To qualify for the special, hosts need to have at least six guests make a purchase. The Ultimate Guest Special allows hosts to choose any item from the catalog for 60% off, but it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. The special must be redeemed at the same party where the minimum of six guests made a purchase and cannot be redeemed at a later date or at a different party.
pkd09
Silver Member
I can never remember how this goes. I know it is the amount AFTER the FREE product value is deducted and disc but, does it also include the half price and host special amounts the host pays? For example: $15.60 for Party Sticks, $25.80 balance for her (2) half price amounts (=$41.40), then she would have to dish-out $ in the amount of $18.60?

Yes, it's whatever she PAYS for before tax.

Thank you for the quick response. I am at work and trying to get this host to close before the end of the month.

1. What is the current Host Getting Guest Special?

The current Host Getting Guest Special for Pampered Chef is the Ultimate Guest Special. With this special, hosts can choose any item from the catalog for 60% off when they have at least six guests make a purchase at their party.

2. How many guests do I need to have in order to qualify for the Host Getting Guest Special?

You need to have at least six guests make a purchase at your party to qualify for the Host Getting Guest Special.

3. Can I choose any item from the catalog for the Host Getting Guest Special?

Yes, with the Ultimate Guest Special, hosts can choose any item from the catalog for 60% off as long as they have at least six guests make a purchase at their party.

4. Can I combine the Host Getting Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host Getting Guest Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The 60% off discount can only be applied to one item from the catalog.

5. How long do I have to redeem the Host Getting Guest Special?

The Host Getting Guest Special must be redeemed at the same party where the minimum of six guests made a purchase. It cannot be redeemed at a later date or at a different party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom