• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Past Host's Host Special Count?

In summary, the Past Host's Host Special counts towards a new Host's qualifying sales for their own Host rewards. Any credits earned from a past Host's Host Special can be applied towards your own Host rewards, and can be redeemed for up to one year after the original Host's party date. These credits can also be combined with other Host rewards to maximize savings, and there are no restrictions on what products they can be used towards on Pampered Chef.
babywings76
Gold Member
This is probably a dumb question, and I probably know the answer, just I can't think clearly right now...but...

When the host that the show booked from orders the host special at the new show, does that count toward guest sales? I thought it didn't, but I think my shows guest sales just increased and the only thing I thought I added was the past host's special purchase.

Counts towards the host special - not commission

So it doesn't raise the current host's guest sales?

isn't that what I just said....yes, it counts towards the host special - but you do not get commission on it.

:blushing: Thanks Linda, I'm sorry...I'm having a crazy day and my brain is fried. I wasn't understanding what you meant by counting towards the host special...

Question 1: Does the Past Host's Host Special Count?

Yes, the Past Host's Host Special does count towards a new Host's qualifying sales for their own Host rewards.

Question 2: Can I use my credits from a past Host's Host Special towards my own Host rewards?

Yes, any credits earned from a past Host's Host Special can be applied towards your own Host rewards.

Question 3: How long do I have to redeem my credits from a past Host's Host Special?

Credits earned from a past Host's Host Special can be redeemed for up to one year after the original Host's party date.

Question 4: Can I combine my credits from a past Host's Host Special with other Host rewards?

Yes, you can combine your credits from a past Host's Host Special with other Host rewards to maximize your savings.

Question 5: Are there any restrictions on what products I can use my credits from a past Host's Host Special towards?

No, you can use your credits from a past Host's Host Special towards any products available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • Nikki0896