• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Regarding Sept. Special and Past Host!

In summary, the special offer for September is the "Fall Favorites" package which includes a ceramic baking dish, pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, and autumn-themed kitchen towel. It is available for purchase by hosts at a discounted price and can be used with host rewards earned from previous parties. The offer is available for the entire month of September, but supplies are limited. It cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and is only available to hosts who have earned rewards. Unfortunately, it is not available for purchase without hosting a party, but extra packages may be available through a consultant.
Nikki0896
Good morning everyone!! I need help... does anyone know with the Sept. special if the past hosts amount of 155.00 for the knife block counts towards the 650.00 sales that the host has to have? I am confused after reading the consultant newsletter!
Any help is greatly appreciated!

Yes it does!

The past host 60% off item can't be added until the show reaches $150 after that it does count to get the host to a higher level! So in this case, the past host getting the knife block set can get the show to the $650 required to allow both of them to have the option of getting the knife block set (the host actually gets to pick 2 things off either level).

Thanks so much Beth! I thought that was the case but, wanted to be 100% sure. Thanks again!

1. What is the special offer for September?

The special offer for September is our "Fall Favorites" package, which includes a ceramic baking dish, pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter, and autumn-themed kitchen towel. This package is only available for purchase by hosts at a discounted price.

2. Can I still take advantage of the September special if I hosted a party in the past?

Yes, as long as you hosted a party in the past and have earned host rewards, you can use those rewards towards the September special offer. Simply contact your consultant to place an order and use your host rewards towards the purchase.

3. How long is the September special available for?

The September special offer is available for the entire month, from September 1st to September 30th. However, supplies are limited so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

4. Can I combine the September special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the September special offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only available at the discounted price for hosts who have earned host rewards.

5. Can I purchase the September special without hosting a party?

Unfortunately, the September special offer is only available to hosts who have earned host rewards. If you are interested in purchasing the items in the package, you can either host a party or contact your consultant to see if they have any extra packages available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grgann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheChaoticCook
  • pamperedtracy