• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the deadline for booking a show with the past host special?

In summary, to redeem your host rewards, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Rewards" tab. From there, you can select your rewards and add them to your cart for checkout. These rewards can be used on any Pampered Chef product, including sale and clearance items, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They are valid for 12 months from the date of your party and cannot be transferred to someone else. You can check your available rewards balance by logging into your account and clicking on the "My Rewards" tab.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
I have a past host that had her show on March 17, 2008. She wants to take advantage of the Sept. host special before her 6th month is up. She had 2 people say that they wanted to book at her show, and I entered them into the computer as a booking before I submitted it.

I am drawing a blank. Do they have to hold there show on or before Sept. 17 which would be 6 months from the past host's show? Or just as long as it is anytime in Sept. and close before the 15th of the next month. (with the new closing policy)

Does that make sense? Thanks bunches.

Tracy

Show can be held anytime in Sept, but I think it has to be closed by 9/30.

AAAHhhhhhh, ok. I couldn't remember the rule. I never had anyone cut it this close before.

Thanks,
Tracy

1. How do I redeem my host rewards?

To redeem your host rewards, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Rewards" tab. From there, you can select your rewards and add them to your cart for checkout.

2. Can I use my host rewards on any product?

Yes, you can use your host rewards on any Pampered Chef product, including sale and clearance items. However, they cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

3. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards?

Your host rewards are valid for 12 months from the date of your party. After that, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

4. Can I transfer my host rewards to someone else?

No, host rewards are non-transferable and can only be used by the host of the party.

5. How do I know how much host rewards I have to redeem?

You can check your host rewards balance by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Rewards" tab. Your available rewards will be displayed there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • cochef