• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Shows... Two Host Specials?

In summary, the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion from Pampered Chef allows two hosts to combine their show orders to earn extra rewards and discounts. The two hosts must coordinate and combine their show orders to meet the minimum sales requirement and both hosts will receive increased host rewards. This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts and both hosts must notify their consultant to participate.
ChefMary412
I have a host who has had 2 shows in the past 6 months... a cooking show and a cat. show. She was wondering if she can get two host specials for Sept. since her friend booked a show from her show. I was not sure and figured someone here would know!

She can only get 1 host special from her friend's party. She use the host password from the show the friend booked at.

HTH

Yes, it is possible for your host to have two host specials for the month of September if she has had two successful shows in the past 6 months. The company may have specific guidelines for hosting multiple shows in a short period of time, so it would be best for your host to check with her consultant or the company directly. However, if her friend booked a show from her previous shows, it is likely that she would be eligible for another host special. I hope this helps!

1. What is the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion?

The "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where two hosts can combine their show orders to earn extra rewards and discounts.

2. How does the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion work?

To participate in the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion, two hosts must coordinate and combine their show orders into one qualifying show. The combined show orders must meet the minimum show sales requirement to be eligible for the promotion.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion?

By combining their show orders, the two hosts will both receive increased host rewards, such as free products and discounts on their orders. This promotion also allows hosts to reach higher reward levels and earn more benefits than they would with a single show.

4. Can I participate in the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion with any other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per show order.

5. How do I sign up for the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion?

To participate in the "Two Shows... Two Host Specials" promotion, both hosts must notify their Pampered Chef consultant and request to combine their show orders. The consultant will then guide the hosts through the process and ensure that they receive all the benefits of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • amuia