• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Specials for Two? - Karen's Question

In summary, Karenyeah can host 2 shows at once, and as long as they both hit $150, they each can get the host special. If guests know both hosts, they can still get the martini glasses at 50% off.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to ask this, so I will ask it here.

I have two ladies that were going to do the host/cohost thing but discovered that only one can get the host special of the month. Is it alright that I host two shows at once, so to speak? I would make two different recipes (of their choice) and if we color coded name tags to who orders under who, and as long as they both hit $150, they each can get the host special then right? Can we do that?

Thanks,
Karen

yeah you can do that, I would be sure the guests know who their items will go to. and if you "book" the second show on the first shows' order the first host will actually be able to order a host special at the "second" show as well. Which will total 3 between them. It will help with guest sales if they are not quite to that $150 mark too.

I've had hosts who wanted to do this before until I pointed out that one of them could get what they want at 50% off instead of the 60% off in the host special. The benefits are better for one $300 show than for 2 $150 shows. Just a thought.

raebates said:
I've had hosts who wanted to do this before until I pointed out that one of them could get what they want at 50% off instead of the 60% off in the host special. The benefits are better for one $300 show than for 2 $150 shows. Just a thought.

I totally agree with this!

and if its in May the guests can still get the martini glasses at 50% off. (if that is what they were interested in)

Just so you know, you don't have to prepare 2 recipes....unless you're expecting a big crowd and want to. Rather than worry about color coding, I would announce in the beginning and remind them at the end that it is important that they indicate who invited them on their order form, under host name.

When doing Full Service Checkout, you can indicate on the order form who booked, etc. May help you keep things less confusing.

Is there any reason you have to do all that work to divide it? Can't you just do the show and then just enter it as 2 separate shows, make 1 just $150 so that host can get the 60% off item and then put everything else on the 2nd show. You can even still put them in as co-hosts on the 2nd show so they can split the free product value, etc.

It seems like a lot of work to try and get guests to identify which host they want their order to be credited to. What happens if they know both hosts?

1. What are the current host specials for two?

The current host specials for two include a free cookbook, a discount on a kitchen tool set, and a free product of your choice with a qualifying party.

2. How do I qualify for the host specials for two?

To qualify for the host specials for two, you must have a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least two guests book a party with you.

3. Can I choose which free product I want with the host specials for two?

Yes, you can choose any product from our catalog as your free product with the host specials for two, as long as it is under a certain value set by Pampered Chef.

4. Can I combine the host specials for two with other discounts or promotions?

No, the host specials for two cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are exclusive to hosting a party.

5. How long do I have to redeem the host specials for two?

You have up to six months after your party to redeem the host specials for two. After that, they will no longer be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • ChefMary412