• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can two co-hosts both receive host specials for one party?

In summary, a co-host is someone who assists the main host in hosting a Pampered Chef party, helping with tasks like inviting guests and setting up the party. You can have up to two co-hosts for your party, and they receive the same benefits as the main host. When choosing a co-host, it's important to communicate and make sure you are both on the same page about hosting responsibilities. If your co-host cancels their party, you can still earn host specials as long as your party meets the minimum sales requirement.
sweetkj
I have a quick question...If I have a party with two host can each of them choose a host special?:confused:

No, only one of them can get the Monthly Host Special.

And if anyone books off their show, only one of them can get the booking benefit.

DebbieJ said:
And if anyone books off their show, only one of them can get the booking benefit.

Can you choose who get's it? I have two hosts and each are inviting their own friends. If two guests book (one for each host), can I select who gets the booking benefit by just referencing their individual PHD#s?

That's correct. Each of the current co-hosts can get the booking benefit if there are multiple shows booked for the future.

The thing to remember is that there is a limit of 2 host specials on any show: 1 for the current host and 1 for the past host.

Related to Can two co-hosts both receive host specials for one party?

1. What is a co-host and how does it work?

A co-host is someone who helps the main host in hosting a Pampered Chef party. They can assist with inviting guests, setting up the party, and sharing the responsibility of hosting. Co-hosting is a great way to make hosting less overwhelming and more fun!

2. Can I have more than one co-host for my party?

Yes, you can have up to two co-hosts for your party. This allows for more people to share the responsibility and make it a collaborative effort.

3. Do co-hosts get the same benefits as the main host?

Yes, co-hosts receive the same host benefits as the main host. This includes earning free and discounted products based on the party's sales, as well as the opportunity to purchase exclusive host-only items.

4. How do I choose a co-host for my party?

You can choose a co-host based on your personal preference or someone who is also interested in Pampered Chef products. It's important to communicate with your co-host and make sure you are both on the same page about hosting responsibilities.

5. Can I still earn host specials if my co-host cancels their party?

Yes, as long as your party still meets the minimum sales requirement, you will still be eligible for host specials even if your co-host cancels their party. However, it's always best to communicate with your co-host and work together to make the party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KristinaD
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • TheFreddiesCook