• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Ladies Co-Hosting a Party: Can They Both Get Hostess Specials?

In summary, the two ladies are going to host a party together and neither of them can host their own show, so they are going to use P3 as a co-host. They will have to split the FPV and all orders, but each will get a host special.
JTNT8704
I have 2 ladies that are "sharing " a party next Monday. Neither claimed to know enough people to host their own, so they are going at it together. Question is, Can they both get hostess specials if I load one into P3 as a Co host? I know they would have to split the FPV and all, but I have a bit of a gray area when I tried to answer this myself through CC.

TIA

No they can't. Only two per show, one for the past host and one for the current host. Now if the past host doesn't want hers she's welcome to give it to one of the current hosts. Or one of the current hosts can choose the special as a half price item to make it fair (or close to it). I always explain this to them and let them work it out - so I'm not the bad guy! Better yet, have them get a booking for later in the month and the one that didn't get the special can get it then as a booking benefit. Explain it this way and maybe they'll help get you a booking :D

Remember that info on special types of shows, such as co-hosted and consultant hosted, are in our policy and procedure guide. This is online at consultant corner.

I do my best NOT to have co-hosted shows because of the host special and the past host special. What I do is coach them as co-hosts and then when taking orders, ask who they know (or know best). I split the orders like that. I have always had enough for two shows. This can lower my show average (which I really don't pay much attention to) but both hosts get a host special. And, I can book host B off of host A's show and they get a past host special, too. This gets me very loyal customers! Most hosts who I have done this for will call me up every couple of months and give me another $150 in orders (or more) and get the host and past host special - I always rebook my hosts just in case.

bethsbiz said:
Remember that info on special types of shows, such as co-hosted and consultant hosted, are in our policy and procedure guide. This is online at consultant corner.

I know this. If you read my post it mentions that I already read about this on CC, and just that I needed clarification. But thanks

cmdtrgd said:
I do my best NOT to have co-hosted shows because of the host special and the past host special. What I do is coach them as co-hosts and then when taking orders, ask who they know (or know best). I split the orders like that. I have always had enough for two shows. This can lower my show average (which I really don't pay much attention to) but both hosts get a host special. And, I can book host B off of host A's show and they get a past host special, too. This gets me very loyal customers! Most hosts who I have done this for will call me up every couple of months and give me another $150 in orders (or more) and get the host and past host special - I always rebook my hosts just in case.

Thats a great idea. I will talk to them and see if they are interested in doing this!

I call it a Mini Mega Show :D

I let the host know that it only takes $150 for a show. I encourange both people to host a show on the same day and the same location. Then both get the benefit of being a host with the host benefit. They should be able to find at least 5 people that could come or order from their show. I remind them about out of town and out of state friends can order from the internet.

1. Can both co-hosts receive the hostess specials?

Yes, both co-hosts are eligible to receive hostess specials based on the total party sales. Pampered Chef recognizes the value of teamwork and wants to reward both co-hosts for their efforts.

2. How are the hostess rewards divided between co-hosts?

The hostess rewards are divided evenly between the co-hosts based on the total party sales. For example, if the party sales reach $600, each co-host will receive $150 in hostess rewards.

3. Can the co-hosts combine their party sales to reach higher hostess rewards?

Yes, the co-hosts can combine their party sales to reach higher hostess rewards. This means that if one co-host's party sales reach $400 and the other co-host's party sales reach $200, they can combine their sales to reach the $600 mark and receive higher hostess rewards.

4. Is there a limit to the number of co-hosts for a party?

No, there is no limit to the number of co-hosts for a party. However, it is recommended to have no more than 2-3 co-hosts to ensure that each co-host receives a fair share of the hostess rewards.

5. Do the co-hosts need to be present at the party to receive hostess rewards?

No, the co-hosts do not need to be present at the party to receive hostess rewards. As long as their names are listed as co-hosts on the party invitation, they will receive their share of the hostess rewards based on the total party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedmom24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • chellb1234