• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Host/Guest Special: Updates and Release Date Announcement

In summary, the June Host/Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts and guests can receive exclusive deals and discounts on selected products during the month of June. To qualify for the special, hosts must have a qualifying party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one guest who books a party. Guests can qualify by attending a qualifying party and making a purchase. The specific products included in the special may vary, but they are typically popular and highly requested items from the Pampered Chef catalog. These products will be listed on the promotional flyer and will be available for purchase at a discounted price during the month of June. The special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and is only available for the month of June
chellb1234
Does anyone know when these will be out?
I have a lady that wants to host a party, but doesn't like the Host specials for March April or May...

They won't be out until either late March or early April.

chellb1234 said:
Does anyone know when these will be out?
I have a lady that wants to host a party, but doesn't like the Host specials for March April or May...

Is there a particular piece she wants to get? Remind her that with a $300 party, ANY month she can choose ANY item at 50% off (that's very close to 60%). :)

chefjeanine said:
Is there a particular piece she wants to get? Remind her that with a $300 party, ANY month she can choose ANY item at 50% off (that's very close to 60%). :)

Yes. The host bonuses are a bonus she can take or not. The host benefits that are listed in the catalog are good every month so every month is a good month to get great deals by hosting. Most of my hosts don't pay much attention to the monthly special. They pick the date they want to do a party.

I have a host in the same boat but she still wants the free product in May. I told her that if we have a Relay for Life team together, i will buy the host special and, knowing she doesn't like it, raffle it off at the Relay!

What is the June Host/Guest Special?

The June Host/Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts and guests can receive exclusive deals and discounts on selected products during the month of June.

How can I qualify for the June Host/Guest Special?

To qualify for the June Host/Guest Special as a host, you must host a qualifying party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one guest who books a party. As a guest, you can qualify by attending a qualifying party and making a purchase.

What products are included in the June Host/Guest Special?

The specific products included in the June Host/Guest Special may vary, but they are typically popular and highly requested items from the Pampered Chef catalog. These products will be listed on the promotional flyer and will be available for purchase at a discounted price during the month of June.

Can I combine the June Host/Guest Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the June Host/Guest Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one promotional offer can be applied per order.

How long is the June Host/Guest Special available?

The June Host/Guest Special is only available for the month of June. Make sure to take advantage of the deals before the month ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • PSPingMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies