• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the March Host Special & Updates on Consultant Corner

In summary, the March host special is a promotional offer for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during the month of March. To qualify, hosts must have at least $200 in sales and the special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. The special is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized, but there are usually multiple options to appeal to different hosts and customers. Updates on the special can be found on Consultant Corner by logging into the Pampered Chef website and sharing the special on social media is allowed as long as the company's guidelines are followed.
PSPingMom
Does anyone know when consultant corner will be updated with the March Host special?

You mean an updated flyer? Probably Monday, and I'd guess closer to noon.

Unfortunately, I do not have information on when consultant corner will be updated with the March host special. It is best to check with your company's consultant support or back office for the most up-to-date information.

1. What is the March host special?

The March host special is a promotion for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during the month of March. The special changes each year, but typically includes a discount on a popular product or a free gift for the host.

2. How do I qualify for the March host special?

To qualify for the March host special, you must host a party with at least $200 in sales. The special is only available during the month of March and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

3. Can I choose my own March host special?

No, the March host special is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed or customized. However, we strive to offer a variety of specials each year to appeal to different hosts and customers.

4. Where can I find updates on Consultant Corner?

You can find updates on Consultant Corner by logging into your Consultant's Corner account on the Pampered Chef website. Under the "News & Updates" section, you will find the latest information and announcements from Pampered Chef.

5. Can I share the March host special on social media?

Yes, you can share the March host special on social media to promote your party and encourage guests to attend. However, please be sure to follow the Pampered Chef social media guidelines and only share the official images and information provided by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies