• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Special: Discover the Latest Promotion for Hosting on CC!

In summary, the March Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of March. To qualify, hosts must have at least $200 in guest sales and one booking from their party. The rewards vary based on sales, with free products and discounts available for parties with $200 or more in sales. This special cannot be combined with other promotions, but hosts can still earn additional rewards. Parties can be booked through a Pampered Chef consultant or online.
cindy2276
does anyone know what the host special for march is? i'm having a hard time finding it on CC.

It's 60% off some of the bakeware, silicone cake or cupcake pan, torte pan, and a couple other things. I'll check and let you know.

The other 60% off choices are the springform pan and the cake pan set. It's on CC under Host Specials.

thank you. i looked under march host special but it had nothing but a chart.

That's strange....I pulled it up right away....what did the chart look like?

The page with the chart has the flyers for the current and upcoming specials. You have to click the appropriate links on that page to download the flyers.

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
That's strange....I pulled it up right away....what did the chart look like?

well, the chart was like a spreadsheet with separate column. 1) for guest specials 2) for host specials 3) for consultant specials. etc. when you do a search, it automatcially pulls it up. but the problem was i didn't have any link info for host specials on the chart. i had to find them doing a separate search.

OK- that chart is the promotions grid from the back of the consultant newsletter.

Related to March Host Special: Discover the Latest Promotion for Hosting on CC!

What is the March Host Special?

The March Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of March. It gives hosts the opportunity to earn exclusive products and discounts based on the amount of sales made at their party.

How do I qualify for the March Host Special?

To qualify for the March Host Special, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party. The more sales made at your party, the greater the rewards you can earn.

What are the rewards for the March Host Special?

The rewards for the March Host Special vary based on the amount of sales at your party. For example, if your party has $200-$599 in sales, you can earn a free product or discount. If your party has $600 or more in sales, you can earn multiple free products and discounts.

Can I combine the March Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the March Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards on top of the March Host Special rewards.

How can I book a March Host Special party?

You can book a March Host Special party by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a party yourself through our online party option. Your consultant will help you plan and schedule your party to make the most of the March Host Special rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PSPingMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies