• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Host Benefits with a $200 Minimum Show | March & April Specials

In summary, the minimum show increase is a requirement set by Pampered Chef for consultants to maintain their active status. It varies based on the consultant's current sales level and must be met by a single show. If not met, the show may not count towards sales goals and could affect earnings and eligibility for incentives. The minimum show increase applies to all types of shows and can be found on the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website.
Did anyone notice in the March and April host specials say minimum show must be $200 to earn host benefits?!?

I don't see that on my special pages. Mine say 150 just like always. I'm a US consultant... are you?

I just looked at the flyer on cc and the minimum show has not increased.

Mommy2amo said:
Did anyone notice in the March and April host specials say minimum show must be $200 to earn host benefits?!?

If you happened upon any flyers that I create and post on here...you could be looking at the CANADIAN versions. The Canadian min level is $200. I only post the Canadian version of my flyers in Canadian Corner and I preface the filenames with CDN.

Other than that, you would actually have to go to the Pampered Chef Canadian site to see those host and guest flyers.

That's exactly it. I quickly used a flier I got off here and put it out at a vendor event and then noticed it while I was sitting there!

Dang girl....you scared me.

ha- how ironic - i did the same thing this month, used your fliers and panic'd- until i realized i downloaded the canadian version.

What is the minimum show increase?

The minimum show increase is a requirement set by Pampered Chef for consultants to meet in order to maintain their active status. It is a minimum amount of sales that must be generated from a show, either in person or online, in order for it to count towards the consultant's sales goals.

How much is the minimum show increase?

The minimum show increase varies depending on the consultant's current sales level. For example, a consultant at the initial level must generate at least $150 in sales from a show, while a consultant at the top level must generate at least $750. The exact amount can be found on the consultant's personal Pampered Chef website.

What happens if I don't meet the minimum show increase?

If a consultant does not meet the minimum show increase, the show will not count towards their sales goals and they may not receive credit for it. This could affect their active status and potential earnings, as well as their eligibility for certain incentives and rewards.

Can I combine multiple shows to meet the minimum show increase?

No, the minimum show increase must be met by a single show. It cannot be combined with sales from other shows to meet the requirement. However, if a consultant has multiple shows scheduled on the same day, the combined sales from those shows can count towards the minimum show increase.

Is the minimum show increase the same for all types of shows?

Yes, the minimum show increase applies to all types of shows, including in-person parties, virtual parties, and individual orders submitted through a consultant's personal website. In-person shows and virtual shows must meet the same requirements, and individual orders must meet a separate minimum show increase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Suzyengl