• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host/Guest Specials for March April May

In summary, the current host/guest specials for March, April, and May include a free Quick Cooker Set with a $600 party or $20 purchase, a free Cutlery Set with a $1,200 party or $35 purchase, and a free StoneFusion Set with a $1,600 party or $50 purchase. To qualify for these specials, you can either host a party or make a personal purchase at the specified sales levels. The host/guest specials are predetermined and cannot be chosen, but if you qualify for multiple specials, you will receive all of them. These specials are only available for a limited time and if you already have one, you can choose to receive a different product of equal or lesser value
ivykeep
Gold Member
Attached is my flyer for March/April/May guest and host specials.

Attachments

• 2013 March April May specials.docx
    774.1 KB · Views: 856
My computer won't let me open it :-(

Thank you for sharing your flyer with us! The specials for March, April, and May look amazing. I especially love the idea of hosting an event and receiving a discount on my next purchase. It's a great incentive to gather friends and family for a fun shopping experience. I'm also excited about the guest specials, especially the free gift with purchase. It's always nice to receive a little something extra when shopping. I will definitely be taking advantage of these offers. Thank you again for sharing and I can't wait to see what other specials you have in store for us in the future!

1. What are the current host/guest specials for March, April, and May?

The current host/guest specials for March, April, and May include a free Quick Cooker Set with a $600 party or $20 purchase, a free Cutlery Set with a $1,200 party or $35 purchase, and a free StoneFusion Set with a $1,600 party or $50 purchase.

2. How can I qualify for the host/guest specials?

To qualify for the host/guest specials, you can either host a party with at least $600 in sales for the Quick Cooker Set, $1,200 in sales for the Cutlery Set, or $1,600 in sales for the StoneFusion Set. You can also make a personal purchase of at least $20 for the Quick Cooker Set, $35 for the Cutlery Set, or $50 for the StoneFusion Set.

3. Can I choose which host/guest special I want?

No, the host/guest specials are predetermined for each sales level. However, if you qualify for multiple specials, you will receive all of them.

4. How long are the host/guest specials available?

The host/guest specials for March, April, and May are available for a limited time only. The exact dates may vary, so please check with your consultant for the specific dates.

5. What if I already have one of the host/guest specials?

If you already have one of the host/guest specials, you can choose to receive a different product of equal or lesser value. Your consultant can assist you with this option when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
myjourneyaz
  • kam