• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for Hosting Successful Shows in Canada

In summary, "Turn It Into a Show" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to turn their cooking and entertaining skills into a profitable business. No prior experience is necessary and the program provides training and support. By hosting cooking shows, individuals can earn rewards and commissions, as well as build a community around their love for cooking. The program is flexible and can be done alongside a full-time job.
CAPCnewbie
I've been inactive for a few months and my last cooking demo was back in March I think.
I was recently contacted by two customers who would like to place orders. I'm in Canada so a show needs to be $200 in guest sales. Both of their orders alone equal over $200. Yay!!
I'd like to earn the bag for submitting two shows this month and I dont have any shows booked for the rest of this month.
How do I go about making these ladies the host of their own show when the guest sales need to equal $200 and they have no guests, just themselves.

Enter them as guests on their show. Enter the orders under the "Guest" and then provide them with whatever benefits they qualify for as "Host". No rule that the host can't be a guest on their own show.Or, if the host benefits are comparable, you could put each host as the guest for the other, but then you'd have to deal with getting the orders to each. That would just be more of a hassle than it's worth.

Thankyou Noora, I so appreciate you replying. You are always very helpful!!

What is "Turn It Into a Show?"

"Turn It Into a Show" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to turn your cooking and entertaining skills into a fun and profitable business. You can host cooking shows and sell high-quality kitchen products, all while earning rewards and making new connections.

How do I get started with "Turn It Into a Show?"

To get started, you can sign up online on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. Once you have registered, you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary materials and tools to get your business up and running.

Do I need any prior experience to participate in "Turn It Into a Show?"

No experience is necessary to participate in "Turn It Into a Show." Our program is designed for anyone who loves cooking and entertaining, and we provide training and support to help you succeed in your business.

What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show through "Turn It Into a Show?"

Hosting a cooking show through "Turn It Into a Show" allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive commissions on sales. You also have the opportunity to connect with new people and build a community around your love for cooking.

Can I still participate in "Turn It Into a Show" if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! "Turn It Into a Show" is a flexible program that allows you to work around your schedule. You can host shows in the evenings or on weekends, making it a perfect side hustle or part-time job.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • pampchefsarah