• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host 60% off Changes & Qualifications | September Update

Awe, no one's laughing. You know the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked! ...and it's impossible to retain 100% of what we hear/read.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Pardon me if this has been discussed already but I didn't find it.

Another change that we need to be aware of come September is that the 60% off item the past host from whom the party was booked orders will no longer count toward the $150 that a show needs to qualify as a show. It will however count toward raising the host to new levels once (s)he's achieved the $150. Here are some examples of how it will work:

1. Guest sales - Mary $60, Carol $31 - 10% = $27.90 (past host but the show wasn't booked from her ), Joan $36 - 10% = $32.40 (past host the show was booked from also wants the host 60% off item - green knives $39.80)

Total guest sales without the past host 60% off item: $120.30 <- needs another $29.70 to make it a show - the PH 60% off item isn't eligible to be added yet.

2. Guest sales - Mary $60, Susan $30, Carol $31 - 10% = $27.90 (past host but the show wasn't booked from her ), Joan $36 - 10% = $32.40 (past host the show was booked from also ordered the host 60% off item - green knives $39.80)

Total guest sales without the past host 60% off item: $150.30 <- a show.
With the PH 60% off item it's at $189.80 so the host just needs another $10.20 to get to the $200 level.

ETA: I used the August host special for this example but the new rule doesn't take effect until September. This was just an example of how it will work.

Beth Thank you for pointing that out. Looks like I really need to read everything..because I missed that.

I thought the past host could only purchase the host special if the show had been booked from her show vs. any past host being eligible for the host special at any show she attends?

Past host is just the person that the show was booked from. Other past hosts till get 10% off for one year.

chefa said:
I thought the past host could only purchase the host special if the show had been booked from her show vs. any past host being eligible for the host special at any show she attends?

Yes, that's what I said.

Carol $31 - 10% = $27.90 (past host but the show wasn't booked from her ), Joan $36 - 10% = $32.40 (past host the show was booked from also wants the host 60% off item

All past hosts get 10% off all orders for 12 months after their party no matter who they order it from.

Duh! I totally missed the 10% - need way more coffee this morning! Thanks for not laughing at me! :-D

chefa said:
Duh! I totally missed the 10% - need way more coffee this morning! Thanks for not laughing at me! :-D

Awe, no one's laughing. You know the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked! ...and it's impossible to retain 100% of what we hear/read. Give yourself a break. :)

What is the "Past Host 60% off Change" promotion?

The "Past Host 60% off Change" promotion is a special offer for past Pampered Chef hosts. It allows them to receive a 60% discount on select products when they host a new party and invite their friends and family to shop.

How do I qualify for the "Past Host 60% off Change" promotion?

To qualify for the "Past Host 60% off Change" promotion, you must be a past Pampered Chef host and host a new party with a minimum of $200 in sales. You can then choose up to three products to receive a 60% discount on.

Can I use the "Past Host 60% off Change" promotion with other discounts?

No, the "Past Host 60% off Change" promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one offer can be applied per order.

How long do I have to use my "Past Host 60% off Change" discount?

Your "Past Host 60% off Change" discount is valid for 60 days after the date of your party. After this time, the discount will expire and cannot be used.

What products can I use my "Past Host 60% off Change" discount on?

You can choose from select products to use your "Past Host 60% off Change" discount on. These products will be marked with a special icon in the catalog and on the website. Unfortunately, the discount cannot be used on all products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies