• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Host Benefits: Clarifying What Past Hosts Receive - 60% Off 3 Items!

In summary, the past host is only eligible for one 60% off item if guest sales reach $150 before the current host. Otherwise, the past host is eligible for the same items as the current host.
CooknSteph
What does the past host get for a December show? I can't find anything that clarifys this information. The Host get 3 items for 60% off, but does the past host get 1 or 3 items? I would really like to close this tommorow but I need to confirm this information. Thanks so much for any help.:confused:

For the past host to redeem the booking benefit, guests sales (excluding the booking benefit) must first reach $150. When guest sales reach $150 or more, the past host from whom the December Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on
or after June 1, 2011) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. They may select from the products available to the current
host.

chellb1234 said:
For the past host to redeem the booking benefit, guests sales (excluding the booking benefit) must first reach $150. When guest sales reach $150 or more, the past host from whom the December Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on
or after June 1, 2011) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. They may select from the products available to the current
host.

This is the info in the "Fine Print" found at the bottom of each page of the Host Special Flyer. You can always find the info for the specials in the fine print (recommended you read them for each month, since some months specials may vary).

Thank Bobbi, i was going to type that, but hit reply to quickly!

Thank you so much. That was what I was thinking. Can't read the fine print online. Guess it a good thing I have an eye appt friday.

This messed me up but fortunately it was OK.

So on my show I submitted today, the host originally wanted it as a NOVEMBER show. She dragged her feet and told me Friday she liked the December specials better. Fortunately the item the past host ordered, the wine bottle opener, was on the December list. Since the past host is a close friend, I probably would have paid the difference were this not the case.

The host was $3 away from $300 so I decided to get 2 other items, the pie crust shield and flour-sugar shaker, at 60 percent off. So it was all good, til it told me the past host ordered too many items. Then I read the fine print! I never have seen a month where the past host didn't get what the current host got, so this was confusing.

Since I had already told the host she qualified for the $300 level, I bought 3 Seasons Bests and put those on the past host's order. One is my gift to the host anyway.

Thanks for the warning!

Intrepid_Chef said:
This messed me up but fortunately it was OK.

So on my show I submitted today, the host originally wanted it as a NOVEMBER show. She dragged her feet and told me Friday she liked the December specials better. Fortunately the item the past host ordered, the wine bottle opener, was on the December list. Since the past host is a close friend, I probably would have paid the difference were this not the case.

The host was $3 away from $300 so I decided to get 2 other items, the pie crust shield and flour-sugar shaker, at 60 percent off. So it was all good, til it told me the past host ordered too many items. Then I read the fine print! I never have seen a month where the past host didn't get what the current host got, so this was confusing.

Since I had already told the host she qualified for the $300 level, I bought 3 Seasons Bests and put those on the past host's order. One is my gift to the host anyway.

Thanks for the warning!

For many months, or maybe years (? it all flies by fast) now- the past host has only gotten ONE item.

esavvymom said:
For many months, or maybe years (? it all flies by fast) now- the past host has only gotten ONE item.

I was thinking the same thing. I can't remember the past host EVER getting more than one choice. The only deciding factor for the past host in my memory (3 years) are sales of the show to determine if the past host could choose from Level 2 instead of Level 1 (on the months that have multiple levels)

That's what I was thinking of, the multiple levels. And usually, there's not more than one item for the CURRENT host. Past host was being whiny about it, demanding to know why the party wasn't closed three days before it was SUPPOSED to close! Then whined about the show changing to a December one, which had NO IMPACT on the past host, because his 60 percent off item was on the list!

Anyway, it's teeny, tiny print, so be aware!

What is a "Past Host for December"?

A "Past Host for December" is a customer who hosted a Pampered Chef party during the month of December in a previous year.

Do I need to be a "Past Host for December" to receive special benefits?

Yes, only customers who have hosted a party during the month of December in a previous year will qualify as a "Past Host for December" and be eligible for special benefits.

What are the benefits of being a "Past Host for December"?

As a "Past Host for December", you will receive exclusive discounts, early access to new products, and other special perks as a thank you for hosting a party during the busy holiday season.

How do I become a "Past Host for December"?

To become a "Past Host for December", you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party during the month of December in a previous year. If you have not yet hosted a party during this time, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule one.

Can I still receive the benefits of being a "Past Host for December" if I am unable to attend my party?

Unfortunately, in order to qualify as a "Past Host for December", you must have hosted a party during the month of December in a previous year and attended the party. If you are unable to attend, you can reschedule with your consultant for a different date in December to still receive the benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • naekelsey