• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Hosts: Get 60% Off the New Cool & Serve Square Tray!

In summary, the "Past Hosts" promotion for the Cool & Serve Square Tray is a special offer for past Pampered Chef hosts. To qualify, you must have hosted a party in the past and can only use the promotion once. The regular price for the tray is $50, but hosts can purchase it for $20. This promotion is only available for the Cool & Serve Square Tray, but there may be other offers available for loyal hosts in the future.
cochef
Gold Member
Can a Past Host order the new Cool and Serve Square tray for 60% off if the current Host has a $650 show, or is it only available to the Host?

yes! the fine print at the bottom of the host flyer says:

The past host from whom the June Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Dec. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. They may choose from the same products available to the current host, based upon guest sales of the current host’s Show.

Yup, mine is on its way! Past host didn't want it so ...

Yup! My past host also didn't want to order so I too have one in my kitchen!! I'm going to put the thing to the test this weekend at my son's birthday BBQ!

Me too! That's how I just ordered mine as well. :)

thanks for all your help - I thought about "the fine print" as soon as I hit the submit button. I'll do that first the next time :)

What is the "Past Hosts" promotion for the Cool & Serve Square Tray?

The "Past Hosts" promotion for the Cool & Serve Square Tray is a special offer for past Pampered Chef hosts. As a thank you for hosting a party in the past, hosts can purchase the new Cool & Serve Square Tray at 60% off its original price.

How do I qualify for the "Past Hosts" promotion?

To qualify for the "Past Hosts" promotion, you must have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past. This can be either an in-person or virtual party. If you have not hosted a party before, you will not be eligible for this promotion.

Can I use the "Past Hosts" promotion multiple times?

Unfortunately, the "Past Hosts" promotion can only be used once per host. If you have hosted multiple parties in the past, you will still only be able to purchase one Cool & Serve Square Tray at the discounted price.

What is the regular price of the Cool & Serve Square Tray?

The regular price of the Cool & Serve Square Tray is $50. With the "Past Hosts" promotion, you can purchase it for only $20.

Is the "Past Hosts" promotion available for all Pampered Chef products?

No, the "Past Hosts" promotion is only available for the Cool & Serve Square Tray. However, we do have other special offers and promotions available for our loyal hosts, so be sure to keep an eye out for those!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • TJMagoo