• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find the Square Baker on Host Special

In summary, unfortunately, the Square Baker is no longer available for purchase if it is not listed on the website under the Host Special. However, you can still use your Host Rewards towards purchasing it and you can also host a party and earn it as a host reward. While it may not be available on the Host Specials, there may be alternative options for purchasing it at a discounted price and you can stay updated on deals by signing up for our email list.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I was wondering why the square baker is not on the host special list for P3. I thought all stonware is 60% off for hosts this month.

Thanks!

I was under the impression that it was only the unglazed stones with the exception of the DCB.

Andrea P. is correct - it's just the unglazed PLUS the DCB. I think it's bogus. They do the same thing for the customers, only 20% off the unglazed. I've voiced my unhappiness to PC (not that it probably did any good), but personally, I offer my customers ALL stones at 20% off b/c I do think it's a rip.

Thanks guys - well that IS lame! I will correct myself when I talk to future hosts.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in our products. The square baker is not currently on the host special list for P3 because it is a popular and high-demand item. However, all stoneware is indeed 60% off for hosts this month, so you can still take advantage of that great discount on other stoneware items. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause, but we hope you understand our reasoning. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for being a valued customer and host!

Related to Can't Find the Square Baker on Host Special

1. Can you still purchase the Square Baker on Host Special if it's not listed on the website?

Unfortunately, if the Square Baker is not listed on the website under the Host Special, it is no longer available for purchase. Our specials change frequently, so be sure to check back for new deals!

2. Is there a way to request the Square Baker to be added to the Host Specials?

We appreciate your interest in the Square Baker and will certainly pass along your request to our team. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be added to the Host Specials in the future.

3. Can I still use my Host Rewards to purchase the Square Baker even if it is not listed on the Host Specials?

Yes, you can use your Host Rewards towards any item on our website, including the Square Baker. Simply enter your Host Reward code at checkout to apply it to your purchase.

4. Are there any alternative options to purchasing the Square Baker at a discounted price?

While the Square Baker may not be available on the Host Specials, we do offer various promotions and discounts throughout the year. Be sure to sign up for our email list to stay updated on any upcoming deals.

5. Can I still host a party and earn the Square Baker as a host reward?

Absolutely! You can still host a party and earn the Square Baker as a host reward, even if it is not currently listed on the Host Specials. Our host rewards program allows you to choose from a variety of products, including the Square Baker, based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies