• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Host Special "Not' Ordered???

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
I am using p3 and never had this happen before. I have put in the Manual Food Processor for the host special, but I am still getting the yellow explanation point saying "An eligible FREE Host Bonus/Special has not been ordered". It says this no matter which host special choice I put in. I have done an update and tried to do a manual update from the website. Can't do that because although it still says " click the Manual Update link to the left, and select Run." Run is no longer a choice.
Any advice? I believe if I transmit the show she will still get her host choice because it is listed in her order; I just think it is weird I am getting the 'fix this' message.

Shari in TX

Gold Member
Aug 7, 2010
I got the same thing on a show I put in last week. I just submitted it with that error message and everything I ordered came just fine. I wondered if maybe it was a message that they were supposed to take off after the 10th for the free item the early hosts this month could get and they just forgot? I didn't get the message with the show I submitted today, so I don't know.

I know that doesn't answer your question, but hopefully it gives you peace of mind and you'll have the same outcome I did which was no issues with the order when it came.

Shari in TX

chefloretta

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2008
Maybe it was telling you that she is eligible for the Guest special???

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
It said "An eligible FREE Host Bonus/Special has not been ordered" and before we put in the guest special it was listed, too. I ended up transmitting it and we are waiting for the orders to arrive. What you (Shari) say makes sense. Hopefully since the host special was listed as ordered on her order it will come with everything else. Thank you for your comments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Genia Roman
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views