• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems With November Host Special

In summary, the November host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of November that allows hosts to earn rewards and discounts on their purchases based on their party's total sales. To take advantage of this special, simply host a party and invite friends and family to shop. Common problems with this special include not meeting the minimum sales requirement, scheduling difficulties, or not receiving the rewards and discounts. The minimum sales requirement varies and cannot usually be combined with other promotions or discounts. If you encounter any issues with redeeming your rewards or discounts, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.
hercgirl731
Can anyone help me? I have been inactive for the last two months and am trying to put in a show, finally.:) I can not get P3 to take the Host special for the host. Any ideas? I am trying to put LB39 in but it is not taking it. The commissionable sales are $278.00.

Thank you.
Tracy

First thing I would do is check your date on the show. Make sure it is a November date. Seems obvious- but we've all done it! trust me. :)

Are you sure the host is highlighted? That is usually my problem. It shoudl take LB39 even if guest sales are just $150.

Another idea, will it let you search using the magnifying glass and put it in that way?

If you have not updated P3, you need to do so.

When I search using the little magnifying glass, I choose the category of host special. If they don't have the right ones, check not only the date, but also on the summary page, upper right, there's a month for "sales diary"--make sure that's november

I closed P3, it updated and now it works! Thank you so much!

hercgirl731 said:
I closed P3, it updated and now it works! Thank you so much!

Updating is generally the one thing that will solve most issues like this. Especially if you haven't done a show in a while - that was the big indicator to me.

What is the November host special and how can I take advantage of it?

The November host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of November. It allows hosts to earn special rewards and discounts on their purchases based on the total sales from their party. To take advantage of this special, simply host a party during the month of November and invite your friends and family to shop with you!

What are some common problems that hosts may encounter with the November host special?

Some common problems that hosts may encounter with the November host special include not meeting the minimum sales requirement, having difficulty scheduling a party, or not receiving the special rewards or discounts. These issues can usually be resolved by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service.

What is the minimum sales requirement for the November host special?

The minimum sales requirement for the November host special varies depending on the current promotion. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with the specific details for the month you are hosting your party. It is important to meet this requirement in order to receive the special rewards and discounts.

Can I combine the November host special with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the November host special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and any potential exceptions.

What should I do if I am having trouble redeeming my November host special rewards or discounts?

If you are having trouble redeeming your November host special rewards or discounts, the first step is to contact your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to assist you and ensure that you receive the benefits you are entitled to. If the issue cannot be resolved, you can also reach out to customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • fifiplc