• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eeek! Nov. Host Special...help!!!

In summary, Becky's aunt's pampered chef order did not include a host special and she was not notified of this. The home office was able to help her resolve the issue quickly and she is now a fan of the company for life.
JessBarszcz
Hi!

My husbands aunt had a pampered chef show in November. We closed at the end of the month and her items were shipped to my home. I offered to organize the oders etc. for her. Good neice that I am :p

One MAJOR problem...some how...some way...her host special (cookie sheets, press, cooling racks) didn't register on P3...I'm starting to think I never hit return after adding the code....does anyone know what I'm talking about...?? It's always the last thing I put on an order....and this particular night was frustrating...I tried closing the show 5x, and all the credit card delays and denied cards were happening...I think I overlooked it not being added and the notice that tells you the host did not use her host special....sooooooo

my aunt-in-law got all of her order/products this weekend and just emailed me that her host special wasn't in there....and sure enough when I went back and looked it wasn't on the P3 or forms in the boxes....HELP! What can I do...can I call the home office and explain?? She ordered over $200 in her own products on top of free stuff and what not and I would really like to get her her special.....help help help!!!:yuck:

The best thing to do would be to call HO and explain, and ask for some help with this!

Thanks Becky I will do that!! I will cross my fingers that they can help =)

FIRST I want to say THANK YOU to Becky for telling me to just call the HO. I appreciate this because in my 6 months with Pampered Chef I have had no issues that needed calling the home office....

SECOND I want to say we truly work with the BEST direct sales company around!! I called the home office and received the BEST service I could have expected...it rivaled service I have received ANYWHERE else! They listened to my issue and immediately told me how they would help me resolve it!! The special is being shipped (at no charge) to the hosts front door. She will be VERY HAPPY and a Pampered Chef fan for life!! I know I was before this, but I am very proud to say that I am a Pampered Chef Consultant and am very happy to stand behind our customer service!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :chef:

I will have to use this story to tell everyone how great our co. really is!

JessBarszcz said:
FIRST I want to say THANK YOU to Becky for telling me to just call the HO. I appreciate this because in my 6 months with Pampered Chef I have had no issues that needed calling the home office....

SECOND I want to say we truly work with the BEST direct sales company around!! I called the home office and received the BEST service I could have expected...it rivaled service I have received ANYWHERE else! They listened to my issue and immediately told me how they would help me resolve it!! The special is being shipped (at no charge) to the hosts front door. She will be VERY HAPPY and a Pampered Chef fan for life!! I know I was before this, but I am very proud to say that I am a Pampered Chef Consultant and am very happy to stand behind our customer service!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :chef:

I'm so glad!

I know that sometimes there are some Customer Service horror stories on here, but for the vast majority of situations...we do work for an incredibly helpful and understanding company. With this situation, I knew they would do what they could to resolve it happily for you!

Woohoo! Glad that they could help! ;)

I havent had much success with them crediting something after the fact, but I am glad it worked for you.

I wish they would go back to the days when they automatically sent the guest special without me having to key it....that was so easy, as I have at times missed keying those...

Jan:chef:

Congrats on earning your trip, Sheila!!! Well done!!

It is so exciting.

Jan

That's pretty neat that they did that for you :)
There is no automatic reminder for the Monthly Host Special in P3 - there's one for all the other host benefits and the guest specials, but not the monthly host special - wish they'd add a reminder for us though :)

I havent had much success with them crediting something after the fact, but I am glad it worked for you.

I wish they would go back to the days when they automatically sent the guest special without me having to key it....that was so easy, as I have at times missed keying those...

Jan:chef:

I would guess they did it because of the fiasco the end of November had been. They bent over backwards on a few things because of that mess.

But it's a mistake you'll not likely make again!! :)
Glad it worked out!

esavvymom said:
I would guess they did it because of the fiasco the end of November had been. They bent over backwards on a few things because of that mess.

But it's a mistake you'll not likely make again!! :)
Glad it worked out!

Yes - that was my thinking too!

Wow, that is impressive customer service. (I have to add that I could NEVER have been a consultant in the days before computers and P3. I was a customer and a hostess and the paperwork must have been crazy for consultants.)​

What is the Eeek! Nov. Host Special?

The Eeek! Nov. Host Special is a limited-time offer for our November hosts to earn extra rewards and discounts on their Pampered Chef purchases.

How do I qualify for the Eeek! Nov. Host Special?

To qualify for the Eeek! Nov. Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of November and have at least $200 in sales.

What rewards do I get as a host with the Eeek! Nov. Host Special?

As a host with the Eeek! Nov. Host Special, you can earn an extra 10% discount on your purchases, as well as additional free products based on the total sales from your party.

Can I combine the Eeek! Nov. Host Special with other host rewards?

Yes, the Eeek! Nov. Host Special can be combined with our regular host rewards, such as half-price items and free products based on party sales.

When does the Eeek! Nov. Host Special end?

The Eeek! Nov. Host Special is only available for parties held in the month of November, so be sure to book your party and take advantage of this special offer before it ends!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • amuia