• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! January Host Special Question

mjbroncobabe

Novice Member
Nov 19, 2010
I'm confused....On the January Host Special, do hosts have to have a $500 show (or more) to get the 50% more free productsl? I am closing out a $300 show in Pampered Plus and it's saying she has only earned $40 in free product (which is the normal host rewards for $300). Thanks you your help!

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
Yep. The flyer states "Bonus Free Product Value is available to hosts of January
Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $500 in guest sales (before tax and shipping)."

mjbroncobabe

Novice Member
Nov 19, 2010
Thank You Shelby! Gosh I have been telling everyone that they get the bonus just for having a party in January. Oops! :)

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
For the host special they just get the 60% off baker of their choice. Make sure to read the fine print on all specials. Lately guest specials have only been available for show orders not individual orders.