• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October and November 2012 Host Special

In summary, the October and November 2012 host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a cooking party during those months. To qualify, hosts must book and hold a cooking party with at least $200 in sales. Hosting a party during this special offers many benefits, such as free and discounted products, exclusive bonuses and discounts, and special offers for guests. This special can also be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions. To book a party, simply contact a consultant or visit the website to find a consultant near you.
fifiplc
Gold Member
Does anyone know what the October and November Host specials are? I am not at home and have ran into someone wanting to have a party in one of those months. I can't remember.

Wow, good thing I didn't tell her what I thought it was. I thought it was stoneware. My memory is shot. Thanks!

November's is stoneware.
$150-$649.99 in guest sales: choose 1 piece of unglazed stoneware
$650 or more: Choose 2 pieces of glazed or unglazed stoneware

Nov. 1-10 only: hosts get the new large cutting board with juice wells free

Chef Peg, how do you know the Nov. special? When I log in to consultant's corner it only goes through Oct. I would love to be able to get the new Nov. flyer to share.

I believe it's in the changeover kit info

aha! found it. been so busy w/Aug. & slowly starting on Sept. I have not even looked at everything in the change-over pack

Any mini-flyers with Oct/Nov?

Any flyer w/Nov.? Wish it was on cc as someone wants a Nov. show. I would like to attach the image/info to an e-mail to send. I know one of your smart cookies have this somewhere!

Thanks so much, everyone!

What is the October and November 2012 host special?

The October and November 2012 host special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a cooking party during those months. It includes exclusive discounts and bonuses for the host, as well as special offers for their guests.

How can I qualify for the October and November 2012 host special?

To qualify for the October and November 2012 host special, you must book and hold a cooking party with at least $200 in sales during those months. The party can be held in-person or virtually.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during the October and November 2012 host special?

Hosting a party during the October and November 2012 host special has many benefits. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive bonuses and discounts. Your guests will also have access to special offers and discounts.

Can I combine the October and November 2012 host special with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, the October and November 2012 host special can be combined with other Pampered Chef promotions, as long as the qualifications for each promotion are met. This means you can potentially earn even more rewards and benefits as a host!

How do I book a party during the October and November 2012 host special?

To book a party during the October and November 2012 host special, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will help you choose a date and plan your party to ensure you get the most out of the host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies