• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September ~ October Host Special

However, it would be really helpful if you could put the codes on the individual posts as it makes it easier for us to keep track of who's getting what discount.I have mine on every post! :)
K_Jurich
Anyone know when the will update CC and post the host specials for September and October? I have a show tonight and would really like to print the upcoming specials to have. Anyone know? ? ?

Have you gotten your changeover kit?

The specials are in the Special Addition Consultant News in there!

K_Jurich said:
Anyone know when the will update CC and post the host specials for September and October? I have a show tonight and would really like to print the upcoming specials to have. Anyone know? ? ?

The F/W SE Consultant Newsletter will post on the web today, so that no doubt means that the host specials section will update too!

Yes I did but I was tyring to print more for my hostess packets

Check out under "Files" here. There is several different Sept/Oct postings there with the specials!

On Consultant's Corner now!

Kitchen2u said:
On Consultant's Corner now!

Ugh! :rolleyes: You bet me, Ginny! Love the flyers, don't you?

I'm attaching the September host/guest specials on 1 page, but I'm not including the breakdown of the prices on the items - just the specials. I'll do Oct. in a little while unless someone else does it first.

Attachments

• Sept host & guest spec.doc
    695 KB · Views: 620
Ok...here's October as well. Same thing - I didn't include the breakdown of the host prices.

Attachments

• Oct host & guest spec.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 513
Bless you Andrea!:angel: I am so excited to have these! :love:My DD says it is much cheaper to print it this way too...doesn't take near as much ink to do the one pager vs 1 page for each special!:chef:

Glad you liked it. I definetely prefer printing them both on 1 page...saves on ink and paper.

So what's the Booking Benefit for Sept. and Oct.? Surely the host they booked from doesn't get 60% off a set of cookware, do they?

Good heavens. I want me some cookware.

IAmChefJ said:
So what's the Booking Benefit for Sept. and Oct.? Surely the host they booked from doesn't get 60% off a set of cookware, do they?

Good heavens. I want me some cookware.

They do indeed get 60% off one piece or a set of cookware! Isn't it great?!?! What is even better is for the Sept host, as the purchase of the booking benefit counts towards their numbers (not our sales though), so if the past host buys a set of cookware they get booted up to the next level! It happened to one of my shows last year - she was so happy!

Yowsers! That's amazing!

While we're on the subject....does the host that got booked from get to purchase 2 sets is the current host's show goes above the $500 mark? or is it just limited to 1?

NM, just got the answer....apparently I need new reading glasses as I've never read the fine print LOL :blushing:

Is there a Sept-Nov Flier out yet?

Has anyone posted a multiple Host/Guest special flier yet? I did a search but it might be on a different thread. Thank you in advance.

Addie4TLC said:
Is there a Sept-Nov Flier out yet?

Here's mine that I use:

Attachments

• SeptOctNov2008_noname.pdf
    162.4 KB · Views: 509
Wonderful, thank you!!! For these months it's not necessary to have the codes on there since the discount is on a variety of items.

1. What is the September ~ October Host Special?

The September ~ October Host Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who hold a cooking show during the months of September and October. It is a way for hosts to earn exclusive products at a discounted price.

2. How can I qualify for the September ~ October Host Special?

To qualify for the September ~ October Host Special, you must host a cooking show and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales, as well as one booking from your show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show during September and October?

In addition to earning the September ~ October Host Special, hosting a cooking show during these months also allows you to take advantage of the fall catalog and seasonal products, as well as the busy holiday shopping season.

4. Can I combine the September ~ October Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the September ~ October Host Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free and discounted products through our regular host rewards program.

5. Can I still earn the September ~ October Host Special if I host a virtual cooking show?

Yes, you can still qualify for the September ~ October Host Special by hosting a virtual cooking show. Simply have your guests place their orders online and make sure you have at least $200 in guest sales and one booking from your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fifiplc
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • PamperedinAvon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies