• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Host Special: Find Out Now!

In summary, the "September Host Specials" for this month include a free Deluxe Cooking Blender with a purchase of $750 or more in party sales. To qualify for these specials, you must host a party with a minimum of $750 in sales, which can be achieved through in-person or virtual parties. These specials can also be combined with other offers, such as the monthly guest specials and the host credit program. The deadline to host a party and receive the September specials is September 30th. If you are unable to host a party in September, you will not be able to receive these specials, but there will be new host specials for the following month.
dymplz8
Has anyone found out yet what the September host special is? I figure that it will probably be announced in July's CN but I have quite a few people that are interested in booking a show for September and want to know the special.

We wont find out what the Sept host special is until conference in July.

If you're not going to conference, you won't find out until after 7/19.

1. What are the "September Host Specials" for this month?

The "September Host Specials" for this month include a free Deluxe Cooking Blender with a purchase of $750 or more in party sales. In addition, hosts can also earn up to $200 in free products and 50% off any item.

2. How can I qualify for the "September Host Specials"?

To qualify for the "September Host Specials", you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $750 in sales. This can be achieved through in-person or virtual parties.

3. Can I combine the "September Host Specials" with other offers?

Yes, the "September Host Specials" can be combined with other offers, such as the monthly guest specials and the host credit program. This allows you to maximize your rewards and get even more free products and discounts.

4. What is the deadline to host a party and receive the "September Host Specials"?

The deadline to host a party and receive the "September Host Specials" is September 30th. Make sure to schedule your party before this date to take advantage of these great deals!

5. Can I still receive the "September Host Specials" if I am not able to host a party in September?

Unfortunately, the "September Host Specials" are only available for parties hosted in September. However, there will be new host specials for the following month, so make sure to schedule a party for then to receive those deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • 1234blessed
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies