• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show in August & September

In summary, the person is asking if their friend, who is hosting a show next Friday and wants to do another one in September, will be able to get the past host and current host specials in September. They have a huge family, a lot of church family, and is a nurse at a large hospital. The person wants to make sure their friend gets everything they are supposed to get and reminds them to book themselves off to get up to 4 pieces. However, the past host can only choose 1 item at 60% off from the September host flyer. The person is grateful for the clarification and thanks for the help.
1234blessed
I have a host who is hosting a show next Friday & wants to do another show in September!:D My question is - will she be able to get the past host & current host specials in September? I feel pretty sure she will do more than $550, so would she be able to get 4 pcs. at 60% off?
We have been best friends since kindergarten & she hasn't had a show for me yet, so I'm really excited!:D :sing:She has a HUGE family, alot of church family, & she is a nurse at a very large hospital - she has decided she wants both of the specials & since their are so many people she decided to do 2 shows!! I just want to make sure she gets everything she is supposed to get.

Just make sure to book her off herself and she'll get up to 4 pieces!

Close, Wadesgirl.... but the past host can only choose 1 item at 60% off... :)

From the Sept host flyer:
The past host from whom the September Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after March 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at
60% off. They may select from the same level(s) available to the current host, based upon the guest sales of the current host’s Show

chefcharity said:
Close, Wadesgirl.... but the past host can only choose 1 item at 60% off... :)

From the Sept host flyer:
The past host from whom the September Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after March 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at
60% off. They may select from the same level(s) available to the current host, based upon the guest sales of the current host’s Show
Oops I'm usually pretty good at reading that kind of stuff!

Charity, you are correct. I wasn't thinking about past host getting just 1 pc. Thank you so much for your help!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a show in August or September?

Hosting a show in August or September means you will have access to exclusive products that are only available during these months. You can also earn free and discounted products, as well as special host rewards.

2. How do I schedule a show for August or September?

Scheduling a show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you want to host a show in August or September. They will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you.

3. Can I host a show virtually in August or September?

Absolutely! In fact, hosting a virtual show in August or September is a great way to stay connected with friends and family while staying safe. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary tools to have a successful virtual show.

4. Are there any special promotions for hosting a show in August or September?

Yes, there are! In addition to the exclusive products and host rewards, Pampered Chef often runs special promotions for hosts in August and September. These may include extra discounts or free products.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I host a show in August or September?

Absolutely! Hosting a show in August or September does not affect your ability to earn host rewards. In fact, with the exclusive products and promotions during these months, you may even be able to earn more rewards than usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Boomerjojo
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies