1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Hosting a show in August & September

1. 1234blessed

1234blessed Novice Member

I have a host who is hosting a show next Friday & wants to do another show in September!:D My question is - will she be able to get the past host & current host specials in September? I feel pretty sure she will do more than $550, so would she be able to get 4 pcs. at 60% off?
    We have been best friends since kindergarten & she hasn't had a show for me yet, so I'm really excited!:D :sing:She has a HUGE family, alot of church family, & she is a nurse at a very large hospital - she has decided she wants both of the specials & since their are so many people she decided to do 2 shows!! I just want to make sure she gets everything she is supposed to get.

Aug 19, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Just make sure to book her off herself and she'll get up to 4 pieces!

Aug 19, 2009
  3. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

Close, Wadesgirl.... but the past host can only choose 1 item at 60% off... :)

From the Sept host flyer:
    The past host from whom the September Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after March 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at
    60% off. They may select from the same level(s) available to the current host, based upon the guest sales of the current host’s Show

Aug 19, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Oops I'm usually pretty good at reading that kind of stuff!

Aug 19, 2009
  5. 1234blessed

1234blessed Novice Member

Charity, you are correct. I wasn't thinking about past host getting just 1 pc. Thank you so much for your help!

Aug 19, 2009
Have something to add?