• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know What the New Host 1/2 Price Specials Are?

In summary, the current 1/2 price specials for hosts include the Ultimate Bundles, Quick Cooker, and Outdoor Entertaining Collections. To find out about new host 1/2 price specials, check the "Host Specials" section on the website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. These specials change every month and hosts can choose which product they want, but it must be from the listed options. The 1/2 price special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers, but hosts can still earn free products and discounts by hosting a party and reaching sales goals.
cbord
I have a September host coming over today, and that was a question she asked? I did tell her my catalogs should be in soon. I am going to give her the host and guest special flyer, discontinued items flyer and Sept OOFs. I would like to tell her about the 1/2 price specials too.

thanks

SS cookware ($372.50)
NS cookware ($285)
forged cuttlery - all 7 ($172)
roasting pan, gravy separator and turkey cards ($84.75)
dots large bowl and 4 round bowls - current small bowls ($43.50)
deep covered baker,2 oven mitts and cran hot pad trivet ($52.25)

Have you checked in CC? They have the special edition for Fall/Winter. You can see all the new products.

The Fall Host combos are posted in the Conference Announcements thread - first post.

I'm trippin out on the fact the scrapers are not offered as a 1/2 price item anymore!:(

1. What are the current 1/2 price specials for hosts?

The current 1/2 price specials for hosts include the Ultimate Bundles, Quick Cooker, and Outdoor Entertaining Collections.

2. How can I find out about the new host 1/2 price specials?

You can find out about the new host 1/2 price specials by checking the "Host Specials" section on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Do the host 1/2 price specials change every month?

Yes, the host 1/2 price specials change every month, so be sure to check back regularly for new offers.

4. Can I choose which product I want for my 1/2 price special?

Yes, as a host, you can choose which product you want for your 1/2 price special. However, keep in mind that the offer is only valid for specific products listed in the current host specials.

5. Can I combine the host 1/2 price special with other discounts or offers?

No, the host 1/2 price special cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn free products and discounts through hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies