• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show--Host Special Advertisement

In summary, a "Catalog Show" is a party where a host invites friends and family to shop from a Pampered Chef catalog, earning credit towards free and discounted products based on party sales. The "Host Special Advertisement" is a promotion offered to hosts, often including discounted products, free shipping, or additional rewards. To qualify for this special offer, hosts must reach a certain sales goal by hosting a successful Catalog Show. In most cases, the "Host Special Advertisement" cannot be combined with other offers, but exceptions may apply. To redeem the reward, hosts can simply let their consultant know which item they would like to receive and it will be applied to their order total.
PamperedinAvon
Does anyone do anything to "advertise" the future host specials to their catalog show customers? I'd like to attach something to the catalogs I give my host that shows the September and October host specials so everyone viewing the catalog will see these benefits. Any ideas? TIA :)ETA: What about the "guest specials"? Do catalog show "guests" get these? How do you let them know about it? Do you just tell the host? Thanks!

Last edited:
That's a good idea - never thought about it before but I think I will now!

I copy the host specials and staple them on the catalogs. Hope this little idea helps.

I always put the Do You Love A Bargain flyer in all of my host packets whether they are cooking shows are catalog shows. The flyer is created by Joy Edwards whose awesome newsletter service is Tasty Tidbits, and is also here on CS. Joy, you rock!

Melinda

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that the best way to advertise future host specials to my catalog show customers is to include a flyer or insert in their catalog that highlights the upcoming host specials for September and October. This way, every person who views the catalog will see the benefits of hosting a show during those months. Additionally, I make sure to mention the guest specials to my catalog show guests and explain how they can take advantage of them by attending a show or placing an order through the host. I also remind my hosts to share this information with their guests. Hope this helps!

1. What is a "Catalog Show"?

A "Catalog Show" is a type of party where a host invites their friends and family to shop from a Pampered Chef catalog. The host will receive credit towards free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party.

2. What is the "Host Special Advertisement"?

The "Host Special Advertisement" is a special promotion offered to hosts of a Catalog Show. This may include a discounted product, free shipping, or additional rewards for hosting a successful party.

3. How do I qualify for the "Host Special Advertisement"?

To qualify for the "Host Special Advertisement", you must host a Catalog Show and reach a certain sales goal. The specific requirements may vary, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current promotion.

4. Can I combine the "Host Special Advertisement" with other offers?

In most cases, the "Host Special Advertisement" cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. However, your consultant can provide more information on any exceptions or special deals available.

5. How do I redeem my "Host Special Advertisement" reward?

To redeem your "Host Special Advertisement" reward, simply let your consultant know which item you would like to receive and they will assist you with placing the order. The reward will be applied to your order total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies