• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does a Consultant as Host Qualify for Future Host Specials and Catalog Shows?

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party as a consultant allows you to earn free and discounted products, commission on sales, and introduce friends and family to high-quality products. As a host consultant, you can still earn host rewards, choose which products to feature, and even create a customized party theme or menu. You do not have to be a consultant to host a party, but it is a great way to get started if you are interested in becoming one.
TheChaoticCook
if a consultant is the host, does he/she qualify to buy the future host specials like Jane Q. Public does if she hosts a show? Does this also include catalog shows?

No, you do not get the booking benefit. You also do not make any commission on your host order.

Thank you!

Related to Does a Consultant as Host Qualify for Future Host Specials and Catalog Shows?

1. What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party as a consultant?

Hosting a party as a consultant allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive commission on any sales made at the party. It also gives you the opportunity to introduce friends and family to high-quality Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I am also a consultant?

Yes, as a host consultant, you can still earn host rewards for your party. However, any commission on sales made at the party will be applied to your consultant earnings rather than given as a separate payment.

3. How do I become a host consultant?

To become a host consultant, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact the company directly. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful party as a consultant.

4. Can I choose which products to include in my party as a host consultant?

Yes, as a host consultant, you have the flexibility to choose which products you would like to feature at your party. You can also work with your consultant to create a customized party theme or menu.

5. Do I have to be a consultant to host a Pampered Chef party?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to host a Pampered Chef party. However, becoming a host consultant allows you to earn even more rewards and commission on sales. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, hosting a party is a great way to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies