• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show Question: November Host/Guest Special & Ordering Dates Explained

In summary, a Catalog Show is a virtual party where you invite friends and family to shop from a catalog and place orders through a consultant. You can host a Catalog Show by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant for a unique link or creating a Facebook group or sending out emails. Hosting a Catalog Show allows you to earn host rewards, share products with others, and avoid hosting a physical party. These shows typically last 10-14 days, but the timeline can be adjusted with the consultant. Rewards can be earned for hosting multiple Catalog Shows, but it is best to consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and guidelines.
esavvymom
Staff member
My SIL is doing a Catalog show, and she wants to do the November Host/Guest special.

My question is- if I send her the packets by the last week of October, I know I can give her November OOF, but what about my website? If someone were to go on my PWS on say Oct 31st to place an order- if the catalog show she's ordering under is a November show, will it give her the November stone discount? or will that only work after Nov 1st?

I don't want to mess it up and send them too soon and someone do an order and not get the right prices. If so, I'll just wait and she'll start it a week later.

Thanks.

Set it up on your website as a catalog show and date it November 1st. The guest specials will show up as stoneware. They can order now, but get the Nov. special.

I am pretty sure that it will give her the November special, because she'll be ordering it under the show so that says when the order is. It is just like any of your November shows that get their catalogs early and get outside orders, they use the special for when their show is not when the date is they're taking the order. I could be wrong, I'm still under a year here and haven't had a lot of catalog orders, but I'm fairly certain it's correct.Oops, I was typing while you posted... what she said!

Perfect!! Thanks! I was hoping it would work that way.

Hi there!

I'm glad to hear your sister-in-law is hosting a catalog show and that you are being so thoughtful about the timing of your packets and website updates. It's always important to make sure your customers are getting the best deals possible!

To answer your question, your website should automatically update to reflect the November host/guest special starting on November 1st. If someone were to place an order on October 31st, they would still receive the October specials. However, if they were to place an order on November 1st or later, they would receive the November specials.

I understand your concern about potentially sending the packets too early and causing confusion for your customers. If you would feel more comfortable waiting until the beginning of November to send the packets, that is definitely an option. Your sister-in-law can always start her show a week later to ensure that her guests are getting the correct discounts.

Thank you for being such a conscientious consultant and always looking out for your customers' best interests. I'm sure your sister-in-law and her guests will appreciate your attention to detail. Happy selling!

1. What is a Catalog Show?

A Catalog Show is a virtual party where you invite friends and family to shop from our catalog and place orders through you. You earn host rewards based on the total sales from the party.

2. How do I host a Catalog Show?

To host a Catalog Show, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a unique link to share with your guests. You can also create a Facebook group or send out emails to invite people to shop.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Catalog Show?

Hosting a Catalog Show allows you to earn host rewards, which can be used towards free and discounted products. You also get to share our products with your friends and family without having to host a physical party.

4. How long does a Catalog Show last?

A Catalog Show typically lasts for 10-14 days, but you and your consultant can decide on a timeline that works best for you. This allows your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting multiple Catalog Shows?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting multiple Catalog Shows. Each show is treated as a separate party, so you can earn rewards for each one. However, it is best to consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
Replies