• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Catalog Show for November: Email Text for Customers

if you tell them what you are doing and what you need from them, they will help." I think that this still puts a lot of the burden on the person doing the asking, and I would rather they not have to tell me what they are getting out of it, and just let me know that they are doing it.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I want to do a Mystery Host Catalog show for November. I have found several flyers on here but I just want to email text to my customers not an attachment. Does anything have anything already typed up?

Here is what I am sending:

I have some HUGE goals in November (one is to earn all of the New Spring products that will be available in March ‘09, and second is to help a LOT of people outfit their kitchens! However, because of a few booth events, family commitments, vacation, and the Thanksgiving Holiday, I'm having difficulties filling my cooking show dates.... So - I need your help! (and you will be well rewarded for helping me out!)

I am asking for 10 volunteers to participate in my $1000 Mystery Host Show!

Here is the scoop - I need 10 people willing to collect just $100 in orders (10 x $100 = $1000!) - you can do this by passing around a catalog at work, or in your neighborhood, at ballgames, family gatherings, and I can also set you up to send out an announcement online to friends and family.

I will collect all the orders from the 10, compile and tally them, and then draw names from the 10 participants for the Show Host Benefits.

Here is what that will look like:

10 people collect $100 in orders -

One Person will win $100 in FREE Product
One Person will win $60 in FREE Product
Three People will win $25 in FREE Product plus a Festive Holiday Desserts Recipe Collection Book
One Person will win A FREE 8" Executive Skillet, plus 60% off one piece of unglazed Stoneware or the Deep Covered Baker
Four People will win 50% off ANY ONE product of their choice (including cookware sets, or any other product in the catalog!)

PLUS - each participant will receive 50% off one piece of unglazed stoneware, AND 30% off ANYTHING ELSE you order! AND a FREE gift from me,

Gather $150 in orders and you will receive an extra chance in the drawing.
Secure a booking (or book your own show!) and you will also receive two extra chances. For every lead you pass along to me for someone who may be interested in the business opportunity you will also receive two chances.

Respond by October 25th, and receive a FREE Season's Best Cookbook! I need to hear soon, so that I can get your Show Information to you ASAP!

I need all orders turned in by November 13th (any turned in later will not be able to be counted as part of the show - sorry!)

All orders will be shipped to me, and I will sort, pack, and label your orders for you & deliver them to you.

First 10 To Respond will fill the open spots!

Come On! Be Part of the FUN! (and I will greatly appreciate your assistance!)

The fine print:
o The Mystery Host event works only when at least 10 people collect $100 in orders from third parties, before tax and shipping. If show sales are below $100, the prizes will be based upon the subsequent show level.
o Orders will be delivered to my house and I will separate them according to hosts. I will also designate dates and times for pickup/delivery. Orders from customer placed out of area/state will be subject to extra shipping and handling charges. If you are a host from out of area/state, and either win or place an order with your host benefits, I will pay for your shipping on that order!
· This offer does not apply to those that have a cooking show scheduled with me already.

ok I have to ask this., and not trying to sound rude.. but how do you make money doing this? it seems like you are giving away sooooo much. do you really earn alot of profit in doing this?

melaniepc said:
ok I have to ask this., and not trying to sound rude.. but how do you make money doing this? it seems like you are giving away sooooo much. do you really earn alot of profit in doing this?

You aren't giving away anything, you are just splitting up the host benefits.

Becky had a really great email/letter too in her post about doing this in June.

I have to admit, I know alot of people say to tell people your goals, but personally I really dislike the idea of telling people what you are getting out of it and asking for their help in reaching that goal (unless it is close friends and family, and even then I don't think I would do it myself). Although I do realise in the example in the post above the goals include helping people get some great stuff, which is great. This is just my personal preference/opinion though, I know alot of people say, "people love to help you out, just ask!".

Just something to think about, I do not say this too "bash" anyone who does this, just to give my perspective. I hope I'm wording this well and not offending anyone... :)

What is a Mystery Host Catalog Show?

A Mystery Host Catalog Show is a type of home party where the host remains anonymous until the end of the event. All guests who make a purchase during the party are entered into a drawing to win the host rewards. The host rewards can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

How does a Mystery Host Catalog Show work?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I will provide you with a catalog and order forms. You can then invite your friends and family to browse the catalog and place orders. All orders will be submitted under your party and will count towards the host rewards. At the end of the party, a winner will be chosen at random to receive the host rewards.

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Catalog Show?

Hosting a Mystery Host Catalog Show is a great way to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products. As the host, you will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the total sales of your party. It's also a fun and easy way to get together with friends and family while enjoying delicious food demonstrations.

Do I have to be present to win the host rewards?

No, you do not have to be present to win the host rewards. As long as you submitted an order during the party, you will be entered into the drawing. The winner will be contacted after the party to claim their host rewards.

How long does a Mystery Host Catalog Show last?

A Mystery Host Catalog Show typically lasts for two weeks. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. However, the duration of the party can be adjusted based on your preferences and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies