• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show - Participants and Results

In summary, you can win a free 8" Executive Skillet, and 60% off one piece of unglazed stoneware or the Deep Covered Baker if you collect $100 in orders from friends, family, or at work.
I've had 1 host already turned in her orders! Over $150--But I only have 7 participating! So we'll see how the other hosts do!! :)

abaker1 said:
I've had 1 host already turned in her orders! Over $150--But I only have 7 participating! So we'll see how the other hosts do!! :)
One of my hosts actually talked a friend into being a Mystery Host. Encourage your hosts to encourage their friends to participate. Tell your hosts that the more people who participate the more free items available.

I just did a quick check up on my mystery hosts. I guess you could call it host coaching, but most of them already know who they are showing the catty to and didn't want too much "coaching". So I just asked how things were going and if they needed anything.

I talked to one lady who said that she has her $100 and thinks she's done...and I was counting on her to be a bigger order! :cry: She has done a $650 catty show for me before!! :( I talked to another host who said she's already exceeded the $100, but didn't have a total for me yet. Same with another host...no total, but sure she's near $100 already. I already know my SIL is over $100, but that's just my mom's order. I don't think she's tried too hard (but that's not unusual).

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how many are striving to get beyond $100. I hope that I'll be pleasantly surprised when I collect and tally the orders. I know, I know...I'm being greedy! I should be thrilled with a $1000 catty show, but I was really hoping to get closer to $1500. Greedy, I know. :rolleyes:

I sent out an email to everyone I was unable to get in touch with...hopefully they'll update me as well. I have 2 hosts I'm not real confidant in, so I need my 8 hosts to really pull through, kwim??

I have about $415 collected so far with about 3-4 more people still to turn in their orders. I REALLY hope to make it to $1K. Some of the people flaked so $200 of the $415 I have so far are orders that I have collected myself!

I've only ended up with 6 takers this time; but I'm still hopeful. I thought of 2 more people last night that I haven't asked, so I'll call them later. I also think I'm going to take order forms to the grade schools offering up some benefits.

I have 8 participants, ending it on the 24th, I have 2 hostesses that have informed me that they have over 250 in sales already and there is about a week or so left to collect orders! I'm hoping for 1400 with only 8 participants.

I have 5 people participating. I'm ending it on the 23rd. One has already given me her orders totaling $109. One has over $350 in orders so far but says she's just doing it to help me out and doesn't want the free stuff. One has almost $200 in orders, one is at $76, and the last one I left a message for to see how she is doing.

I sent out a reminder email about the due date for the orders, one lady emailed me back saying she didn't think it had started yet because I didn't let her know that I had 10 participating. I told them that I would send out the packets as soon as I get 10..which I did (UGGG)

I made it to $800. I also had my show tonight, but I haven't added up the orders. I didn't take the time to enter them into P3 yet. One person didn't give me any orders and one person only have me $55. Only 7 participated, so $800 isn't bad. I may get a couple more orders tomorrow, too. Not bad for my first try. I'm happy with it.

Well, I have only gotten orders from 3 out of the original 9 hosts. 3 others have gone MIA, and another 3 had no luck collecting orders.:cry::cry: With $130 orders I have collected individually, I am up to $644. I spoke to another catty host today, and told her if she can get me some orders by Saturday, I would include her in the Mystery catty show. I am hoping she pulls through for me. I really want to split the benefits of the $1k show for the hosts that have pulled through for me.

That's why I'm giving a percentage of the free product according to the percentage of sales collected. KWIM? So the host who collected $165 gets around 20% of the free product earned. The host who collected $55 gets about 7% of the free product. Only those who collected at least $100 get to use the host discount on one product. Highest sales gets her name on the show, the 60% off item and one 50% off item. She gets the booking benefits, but nobody booked. Bummer. Second place in sales gets the other 50% off item and something else. I don't remember. Third place gets the third 50% off item, etc.

So far 2 of my hosts have collected and turned in a little over $500 in sales. Two other hosts have orders to turn ion and the rest I haven't heard back from. I extended the date to the 24th so some of them could have some extra time.

Well today was SUPPOSED to be my deadline, but looks like it will be extended another couple days due to 2-3 of my hosts that haven't turned in their orders yet. I know at least 2 of them have their orders.

Anyway, it is now up to $517.04. Still a long way to go to that $1K goal!

$517 isn't a bad total. There will be two 60% off items with that.

I'm going to be making phone calls, today, too. But, I'm not holding it open past Saturday. I want my early paycheck!

Got a call from one of my hosts last night. She said "what happens if my orders are way over $100" I ask well, how much over..she says she already has $150 in orders and that is only from 1 person. I said, your name will go in more than once:love:
So, she at least makes up for the one that bailed.:thumbup:

That's good to hear, Leslie.

Leslie, that's awesome! :D

My Mystery Host show has made it to $1023.47. This is before the Mystery Hosts order their discounted products. I'm so excited about the commission!

JAE said:
My Mystery Host show has made it to $1023.47. This is before the Mystery Hosts order their discounted products. I'm so excited about the commission!

YEA!!! Wow! To think, this morning, you weren't sure it'd make it to $800!:D

Some of those stragglers must have really come through for you!:thumbup:

JAE said:

Wow!! Way to go! :thumbup:

Enjoy that commission! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA!!! Wow! To think, this morning, you weren't sure it'd make it to $800!:D

Some of those stragglers must have really come through for you!:thumbup:
One host got back to me today and ordered $100 for herself. I wasn't expecting her to participate at all. Another host called and added one more order to get to $100. I think only 8 participated. I'm too tired to get up and go look. If I get up, I'm going to bed! Only one host said she'd participate but then couldn't get anyone to order. I'm glad I did this.

JAE said:

That is fantastic Jae!!!

Mine is up to $609 but there are still 2 more participants to get ahold of tomorrow. I will keep you all posted...lol.

I have 2 of my 10 with their own $100.00 order to qualify and they are happy. When I signed them up...my 10...my first one asked me "what if I get $200.00...can I get 2 entries so I figured...sure,as long as I haven't filled my 10 slots...makes it easy to get to $1000.00. Well, she called Friday and has $500.00! What do you think? I am thinking when I do the drawings...I need to make sure that she is winning the $500.00 prize level rewards...then draw the next people who only have $100.00. I have openings so that's not a problem...she can have all the entries. This gal wants to host a party next spring when the new products come out. Says she is a party "junkie" and loves getting all the free and discounted stuff. I asked her if she needed some extra income? She's a phenom! So my party is over $700.00 and I need to contact my other volunteers today.
One of those volunteers put out the cattie and another person took it to her mother....an X consultant and self proclaimed PC junkie. Says she has enough stuff that she want so prompt her to do a book party by herself. Says she has not seen a catalog in 5 years so I got one more party outta this thing too!

That's great Jae!

Wow Laura - I sure wish my hosts would be motivated enough to get $500 in sales! You must be loving it!!! And a spring booking with a super seller to boot? Nice! :D

I'm looking forward to finding out my show's total. So far no one really wants to give me a number or really respond too much to my coaching phone calls or emails...sigh. It'll be a nice surprise come next week though!!! :)

I just inputted a few more orders, sale totals are $1,064 weee $200 more to go!!!! Orders still coming in. Great month to do a Mystery Host with Christmas just around the corner.

I recieved my first host's orders today, and it totals just over $300! hope the rest of my hosts do as well!! For the drawing, I put their name in for agreeing to collect the orders, I put their name in again if they turn in orders before the deadline, and for each $100 over the initial $100, I put their name in twice for each hundred. (or once for every $50)

Well, I only ended up with 4 participants, with $765 in sales (which included $144 that I collected myself). I am going to order $35 in products to get it to the $800 level. I ended up splitting the FPV based on a percentage of sales collected.

Great job guys!!!! I have until Friday. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

I had 11 people agree to do the show, but only 8 completed it. The deadline was Friday, the 14th. The good news is that the guest orders totalled $1306! My 8 Mystery Hosts have until tonight to let me know what they want to order. I've already heard from 3 of them, so I should be getting a call from the other 5 today.

I divided up the host rewards and threw in some extra products that I am paying for, or already had on hand. I listed the prizes on a sheet of paper, then wrote each host's name on the back of a ticket, put them in a bowl and drew them out to see who won what. After reading the recent posts here, I wish I would have thought to divide them up according to who sold the most, etc. But I hope that they will all be happy with what they won. I know that I am happy!

That's Terrific!

I'm going to try this for January, I have my new figures worked up. I want the 60% off the scrapper collection, so I'm offering another slot for free products since there is the bonus money that month.

I'm going to do things a little different though. I'll still ask for 10 participants, and ask for $100 a person, but they must submit the $100 to qualify, anything less will not. Also, I'm throwing in that the person who gathers the most sales will get to pick which benefit level they want, then the remaining participants will be entered into a drawing for the rest of the benefits. I think this might make them work harder to try to be sure they get what they want. Hopefully this will come through to me. I'm going to introduce it at my upcoming shows this week as a Kick Off the New Year special! I'm also adding a disclaimer that if 10 people do not participate, or 1k isn't reached in sales that the awards will be adjusted accordingly.

I like the idea of letting the person who collects the most orders choose their benefit level. I think that's a great idea. When I do this again, I may have to add that, to increase the "competitiveness", so to speak.

I added a disclaimer at the bottom of my invite saying that if I didn't have 10 participants, or 1K wasn't reached, then benefits would be adjusted accordingly. I have reminded my hosts in my emails and host coaching calls, so they definitely know. Of course, I have told them that as we go over 1K, the benefits increase - and they get to take advantage of it! :)

I can't wait to post on Thursday my guest sale totals, b/c that's when they are all due to me. And by Friday evening, or Saturday, I should know the shows entire total, b/c host orders are due to me...once they know their prize(s).

This seems to be working out for many of us. Great idea! I give credit to ChefBeckyD for the idea getting through to me.

I want to go to disney soooo bad, i hate amusment parks, but it's not about that. My best friend lives in Florida, and she and her family could meet us there and we could have both families together for the first time!!! Neither of us can afford to fly the whole family anywhere, so I thought this would be a great chance for everyone to meet. She has 4 year old twin boys that I've never met, only talked to on the phone. She also has a fiance that I've never met. She has been able to fly up here and meet my BF and his kids, but I really really want to meet hers! PLUS, she's getting married March of that year, so it would be so awesome for a family honeymoon! She's already as excited as I am, now she's just counting on me getting the trip!

So thats my reason for wanting to do the 1K host thing during double points month!

Here is my update... 1 1/2 orders in so far (one said she wasn't done)
Sales are at $328

I just wanted to update as well...with 1 1/2 orders, I'm at $381.25. :thumbup: :D

Hopefully, I'll make it over 1K (and then some), esp. considering 2 of my hosts dropped out. One only got 1 order, and the other I haven't heard anything from despite calling and emails. Oh well! More prizes for my other guests!!! :)

My orders are due today, so I will know my grand total (for guest sales) this evening! Fingers crossed!! :D

So, I closed out my Mystery Catalog Party. I had 9 participants. My commissionable sales were at $1,797.00. Great time of year to do this that is for sure!

KimberleePowell said:
So, I closed out my Mystery Catalog Party. I had 9 participants. My commissionable sales were at $1,797.00. Great time of year to do this that is for sure!

Holy cow!! :eek: That's awesome!!! :thumbup:

I hope mine come somewhere near that...I guess I'll know by Sunday, when all host orders are due to me (after they know their prizes). Guest orders are due today. The host appreciation party is tomorrow...

wow!!! awesome job!

Thanks. I was really surprised with the results... I have hit the $6000.00 level for Sale-A-Thon, which I am super excited about:)

Congrats! :thumbup:

KimberleePowell said:

Holy cow! AWESOME:thumbup:

I just got 1 gal's order today and she's just above the $100.00 mark. All of my participants still say they have their goal and so far I'm at $568 and waiting for all of them to finalize their orders...due tomorrow. One of them actually called back and has more $$$ and booked a cattie show for Dec. Too funny! She's hooked and has a nice long wish list she wants to fill.

11/20 7p cst...All of my girls are calling in tonight...a day early and I have $590 in sales now...plus $200 from another and $679 from another and that will cap off my Mystery Host
party...........I'm very very jazzed. I can't wait to get all of them in and get the actual party total...probably by Saturday as they are all mailing them/e-mailing orders by tomorrow. This was my first attempt at this type of Mystery Host party...and all of my "gals" are new contacts from a booth! Cool!

YIPEE!

Last edited:
:thumbup: Way to go Laura! I have reached the $1000 mark with 6 of my host's turning in orders! Not sure what tomorrow will bring (tomorrow is the deadline/closing date). I'm not sure about a couple hosts, if they will pull through, but I know of at least one more that will!
Tara

Laura - so what's your total? Was it $500+$200+$679? If so...wow! :thumbup:

I only ended up with 9 participants, and I still have anywhere from 3-5 orders left to trickle in from various hosts, but as of now, with all but those orders in...my total is at $1116.50 - for just guest sales. I know that a majority of the hosts are waiting to order until tomorrow (and when they get their 30% discount), so hopefully I'll see that total climb by $200 or so! :D

ChefJoyJ said:
Laura - so what's your total? Was it $500+$200+$679? If so...wow! :thumbup:

I only ended up with 9 participants, and I still have anywhere from 3-5 orders left to trickle in from various hosts, but as of now, with all but those orders in...my total is at $1116.50 - for just guest sales. I know that a majority of the hosts are waiting to order until tomorrow (and when they get their 30% discount), so hopefully I'll see that total climb by $200 or so! :D

Yes...590 and 200 and 679 more...I agree...I have not drawn all the prizes yet nor gotten their 30% off orders so this thing is just unimaginable!

The host benefit of the % discount, does that count for commission?

troggt said:
:thumbup: Way to go Laura! I have reached the $1000 mark with 6 of my host's turning in orders! Not sure what tomorrow will bring (tomorrow is the deadline/closing date). I'm not sure about a couple hosts, if they will pull through, but I know of at least one more that will!
Tara

We did it! We made our goal anyway and I didn't have a full 10 people, but a couple of them will have multiple entries based on their sales...1 entry per every $100.00 sold.

candiejayne said:
The host benefit of the % discount, does that count for commission?

Yep...whatever they pay after the 30% discount is counted towards commisionable sales. Isn't that awesome? :D

cool! I didn't think that we did!

<h2>1. What is the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?</h2><p>The November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in which participants have the opportunity to earn $1000 in free products from the catalogue.</p><h2>2. How do I participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?</h2><p>To participate, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef representative who is running the show and sign up to be a participant. You will then receive instructions on how to reach the $3k level for the Show and earn the $1000 in free products.</p><h2>3. When will the results for the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show be announced?</h2><p>The results for the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show will be announced at the end of the month, once all participants have had a chance to submit their orders and reach the $3k level.</p><h2>4. Are there any other requirements for participating in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?</h2><p>In order to participate, you must be a Pampered Chef customer or host and have a valid email address. You must also have a minimum of $150 in sales in the month of November to be eligible for the free products.</p><h2>5. Can I participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show if I am already a consultant with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, consultants are also eligible to participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show. However, they must meet the same requirements as other participants and cannot use their own consultant discount towards their $3k level for the Show.</p>

1. What is the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?

The November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in which participants have the opportunity to earn $1000 in free products from the catalogue.

2. How do I participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?

To participate, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef representative who is running the show and sign up to be a participant. You will then receive instructions on how to reach the $3k level for the Show and earn the $1000 in free products.

3. When will the results for the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show be announced?

The results for the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show will be announced at the end of the month, once all participants have had a chance to submit their orders and reach the $3k level.

4. Are there any other requirements for participating in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?

In order to participate, you must be a Pampered Chef customer or host and have a valid email address. You must also have a minimum of $150 in sales in the month of November to be eligible for the free products.

5. Can I participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show if I am already a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants are also eligible to participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show. However, they must meet the same requirements as other participants and cannot use their own consultant discount towards their $3k level for the Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • PampMomof3