• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1000 Mystery Host Show and Results

In summary, the "1000 Mystery Host Show and Results" is a promotional event offered by Pampered Chef where the host has the chance to earn the benefits of a $1000 show without making any sales. During the promotion, orders placed through the show will enter the customer's name into a drawing, and the chosen winner will receive all the host benefits. Even if a host does not win, they can still earn benefits based on their total sales. The promotion usually lasts for a few weeks or a month and requires a minimum of $200 in sales to participate. Additional entries can be earned by booking more shows during the promotion period.
milkangel
i was thinking of doing a mystery host catalog show this month but i am uncertain of how it will work being i just had a cookie exchange party so what does every one do? should i or not? need your opinion.

I'm waiting to talk to one more customer this evening. I've offered her the past host benefit, since one of my Holiday Host Raffle people "booked" from her show. When we're done I'll be transmitting a $1,000+ show. Not too shabby. I encouraged people to collect $100 in orders, then raffled off the host benefits.

My first time results in November gathered over 1k and I'm very pleased with the results. I did what I think Rae just mentioned. I summoned 10 people to get $100.00 in orders and then had my party. I have seen other threads here that to 5 people at $100.00 and give away the rewards. It was a little more work than a normal show as I was keeping in contact with ALL of them on a regular basis to make sure they were all pulling their weight. Some of mine actually collected more than the minimum and I let them have 1 entry for every $100.00 as long as I did not have 10 participants and it worked great. I still had 6 of them working on gathering orders.

1. What is a "1000 Mystery Host Show and Results"?

The "1000 Mystery Host Show and Results" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where the host of the show has the opportunity to earn the benefits of a $1000 show without having to actually make any sales.

2. How does the "1000 Mystery Host Show and Results" work?

During the promotion period, every time someone places an order through your show, their name will be entered into a drawing. At the end of the promotion, one name will be chosen at random and that person will receive all the host benefits from the show, up to $1000 in free products and discounts.

3. Can I still earn host benefits if I don't win the "1000 Mystery Host Show and Results"?

Yes, even if your name is not chosen for the $1000 show, you can still earn host benefits based on the total sales from your show. The more orders placed, the more benefits you will receive.

4. How long does the "1000 Mystery Host Show and Results" promotion last?

The promotion typically lasts for a specific period of time, usually a few weeks or a month. The exact dates will be communicated to you by your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any requirements to participate in the "1000 Mystery Host Show and Results"?

To participate, you must host a show and have a minimum of $200 in sales. You can also earn additional entries into the drawing by booking additional shows during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66