• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$1000 Mystery Host - as Catalog or Cooking Show??

In summary, the Mystery Host Show is a great way to get your cooking show off the ground and attract new customers.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I'm just getting ready to send out an email to get a $1000 Mystery Host Show (thanks to Chef BeckyD and all others for your great ideas on that super-long thread!!!).
But I'm just trying to figure out the prizes, and am a little confused, as the free value of the prizes others have listed seems higher than what I'm getting for a catalog show (a $1000 show would get just $200 in free product - most). Do you input it as a cooking show??

What if you invited the participants to your house for a quick DCB demo before they try and pick up orders? Then it could count as a cooking show and they'll be raving about it as they pick up orders, and you can divvy up $215 FPV.

That's a good idea... the chocolate lave cake with ice cream! Or the pineapple upside down cake (with ice cream!) I'm really into ice cream lately!I am so excited about this mystery host show!! I started sending out invitations at 5:24 pm (I sent each one out individually to make sure it would arrive), and I got my first response at 7:17. Right now, 3 hours later, I already have 2 people signed up!!Yay!!! SAT is such a great motivator for me!Again, a HUGE thanks to BeckyD for starting that original thread... You've been so inspiring!

I did the Mystery Show in Feb. when I was laid up with a broken ankle. We ran the whole month and closed on Feb. 26 when I was much more mobile. I invited all the participants to my home to close the show and do the drawing and made the BLT toss - so counted it as a cooking show. 2 of my more evasive customers who particpated but would never host a show - coincidently "won" free shows!! I had one in the begging of May that was over $1000.00 and have the 2nd one tonight with over $200.00 in outside sales before the show.;)
Needless to say, I have become a BIG fan of the Mystery Show

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for clarification on the prizes for your $1000 Mystery Host Show. It's great to see that you have been inspired by Chef BeckyD and others on our forum. To answer your question, yes, you would input your show as a cooking show to receive the higher value of free products. This will ensure that you and your host receive the best rewards possible. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

1. How does the $1000 Mystery Host work?

The $1000 Mystery Host is a special promotion where one lucky host will receive a $1000 shopping spree on top of their regular host rewards. The host is chosen at random from all participating hosts who have a minimum of $200 in guest sales.

2. Can I participate in the $1000 Mystery Host as a catalog show?

Yes, the $1000 Mystery Host is available for both catalog and cooking shows. As long as you have at least $200 in guest sales, you will be eligible for the promotion.

3. How will the $1000 shopping spree be awarded?

The $1000 shopping spree will be awarded in the form of product credit, which can be used to purchase any items from the Pampered Chef catalog. The winner will receive a special code to redeem their credit.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the $1000 Mystery Host promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can enter the promotion. Every time you host a show with at least $200 in guest sales, you will be automatically entered into the drawing for the $1000 shopping spree.

5. When will the winner of the $1000 shopping spree be announced?

The winner of the $1000 shopping spree will be announced at the end of the month following the month in which the show was held. For example, if your show was held in June, the winner will be announced at the end of July.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Chefstover2