• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Takers & Results of the $1K Mystery Host Email

 ...5 tickets turned in after the due date – ONE EXTRA ENTRY ...10 tickets turned in after the due date – TWO EXTRA ENTRIES ...25 tickets turned in after the due date – THREE EXTRA ENTRIES ...50 tickets turned in after the due date – FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES ...100 tickets turned in after the due date – FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES ...250 tickets turned in after the due date – SIX EXTRA ENTRIES ...500 tickets turned in after the due date – SEVEN EXTRA ENTR
Yep, just tweek it. Your customers do not know how close you are so say whatever you want to that will get them motivated to help you.

I've been thinking about doing this, but do you think it's too late to start this for July?

Cyndi, how are you offering the 5 pc stainless Cookware Set? Is it something you had on hand that you are offering as an incentive?

RossDeb2 said:
Cyndi, how are you offering the 5 pc stainless Cookware Set? Is it something you had on hand that you are offering as an incentive?

It was an idea that I got from someone else early on in this thread. :)

It is the promo that PC is offering between the 21st & 25th. I am submitting the show on the 25th, therefore it falls into the corporate promotion too.

Wouldn't it be neat if the company drew my hostess as the daily winner for the 25th? That would be so exciting!

Amanda,
I sent it June 20 closing June 27.
I had over $1,900 in orders the first host who replied had enough orders to make it a catalog show and I sent it in the same day I sent the original email she had family in and they didn't want to pay special shipping and would see her again on the 4th of July so we sent it in she forfeited the benefits but got them for a catalog show.

I don't think its too late Go for it!!

CyndiWilliams said:
It was an idea that I got from someone else early on in this thread. :)

It is the promo that PC is offering between the 21st & 25th. I am submitting the show on the 25th, therefore it falls into the corporate promotion too.

Wouldn't it be neat if the company drew my hostess as the daily winner for the 25th? That would be so exciting!
Soooo-let me get this straight. You are having a $1000 Mystery Host Catalog Party and turning it in during the week of the 21st-25th and this will count towards to promo? I didn't know that catalog parties counted. Maybe I should read further into it. But if that's allowed it's a great idea. I currently have a $1000 Mystery Host Catalog Party going and was going to close it on July 25--what a great incentive for my hosts to sell, sell, sell!!!:thumbup::D

praephil said:
Soooo-let me get this straight. You are having a $1000 Mystery Host Catalog Party and turning it in during the week of the 21st-25th and this will count towards to promo? I didn't know that catalog parties counted. Maybe I should read further into it. But if that's allowed it's a great idea. I currently have a $1000 Mystery Host Catalog Party going and was going to close it on July 25--what a great incentive for my hosts to sell, sell, sell!!!:thumbup::D

I think in her flyer, she had the 25th down as the date for a demo and the results of the winners. Since she's doing that, it counts as a cooking show I guesss. only ? is, how to register with HO? Can a consultant be a host of this promo?

I'm having 2nd thoughts on doing it this month, though. I just started and contacted pretty much everyone in June about helping me get going. I did 8 shows, 3 of those were catalog shows from other states. I don't want to have to deal with shipping stuff out there. Since my most likely participants just had shows and are booking again in the fall, I don't know if they want to be bothered with this. Although, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. I can tell them about it as it is an amazing opportunity to get free stuff. But still, I'm hesitant. I just sent out a newsletter a few days ago, so I worry that I'm bombarding my contacts. I live in a brand new development, though, and was thinking I could go around in person and introduce myself and hand out the flyer with a catalog. Just not sure if that would really pan out. Any thoughts?

babywings76 said:
I think in her flyer, she had the 25th down as the date for a demo and the results of the winners. Since she's doing that, it counts as a cooking show I guesss. only ? is, how to register with HO? Can a consultant be a host of this promo?

Yep, that's the plan. But I will be drawing an individual as the "host" and submitting it under their name.

Does anyone see why this wouldn't work?

Remember... I am new, so I may have overlooked some things.

Thanks for your input & help!
Cyndi

CyndiWilliams said:
Yep, that's the plan. But I will be drawing an individual as the "host" and submitting it under their name.

Does anyone see why this wouldn't work?

Remember... I am new, so I may have overlooked some things.

Thanks for your input & help!
Cyndi

The only thing about the Pan set is that I'm thinking it may be attached to the show so it would have to go to the person who's name was registered as the host for that show. If you submitted the show under someone else's name, it's possible the pan set wouldn't be shipped.

But if everything is set up to be shipped to the consultant's address, would that work?

About the SS set dont you have to doing the show at the time of the call? That would be awsome if it worked out for you.

babywings76 said:
But if everything is set up to be shipped to the consultant's address, would that work?
I don't think it matters where it's shipped, but your Host would have to be picked and registered by July 15th to qualify. And if your hosts name is picked to win and your having the demo at your house you would have to put your phone number or your hosts cell # in when you register. I was so excited to be able to do this too, darn it!! :(:cry: I hope this helps.:)

praephil said:
I don't think it matters where it's shipped, but your Host would have to be picked and registered by July 15th to qualify. And if your hosts name is picked to win and your having the demo at your house you would have to put your phone number or your hosts cell # in when you register. I was so excited to be able to do this too, darn it!! :(:cry: I hope this helps.:)

How were we supposed to register? I don't see that anywhere on our stuff. Maybe Canada is different? arghhhhhh

BIG BUMMER!

Oh well, I'm sure it will all be fine.

You have to register on CC, but like you said it may be different in Canada--hopefully it works for you--Good luck:thumbup::)

praephil said:
You have to register on CC, but like you said it may be different in Canada--hopefully it works for you--Good luck:thumbup::)

Do you know where I would register it? I am not seeing it anywhere.

Thanks,
Cyndi

CyndiWilliams said:
Do you know where I would register it? I am not seeing it anywhere.

Thanks,
Cyndi
Go to Consultant Incentives-all the way down at the bottom is Promotions and Programs--July Booking Challenge will pop up and then you click on it. It should take you to the registration page--scroll down and it asks you all of the info right there.

How is everyone doing that is doing this for July?? Anyone hearing from their hosts? I talked to another one tonight and she said she is at $70 so far and hasn't taken the book to work yet. I think I am going to email my hosts tomorrow to make sure they are adding the orders right and that they know they can go over the $100 mark.

I will be checking in with everyone towards the end of the week when I get back home from out of town. Mine ends mid-week next week, but I know my hosts go their packets and are getting orders. So, I'm thinking we are doing okay right now.

I've only heard from 2 of my hosts and one told me she hasn't sold anything yet. I'm getting nervous. I thought it would be no problem selling $100, but I must be mistaken.:confused::(

I've had one turn in her orders so far and she turned in $185. I don't know if we will reach $1000 or not, one of my hosts decided she wanted to do a cooking show instead. So, I may have to adjust the "benefits" we'll see. I'll know more next week as all the orders are due then.

I still only have 2 which will probably only be one. :cry:LOOONG story.

I am now up to 8 people! 4 called/e-mailed while I was at conference!!!!

How is everyone doing with this. Does anyone have theirs closed?? I just got the first host orders and it is $150. I hope some of the others come back with a little more. I am suppose to get most of them later today. Hope everyone is doing great with theirs.

The first group of orders was $185. However, I've only got about 2 more groups on their way that I know of. One just about completely flaked but scheduled a live show instead, they only sold a knife, which didn't even make the $100.

Two of my hosts turned their orders in today and I'm at $418! I have 5 more participants so I hope they do well too! I'm closing mine out on Monday.

Five of my hosts turned in their orders today and I am at $1317! I only have 3 more hosts to get orders from. I only have 8 people collecting orders and I was hoping that it would get to $1000. The only bad part of this is that 3 of my host live about an hour away from me (out near the rest of my family) so I will have to make a trip out to deliver the products.

Wow, glad some are doing so awesome. I got down to 5 takers after a few dropped out. 2 closed yesterday with a total of $240. The other 3 have dropped off the face of the earth. I have emailed, made calls and nothing. Yesterday was the deadline so I am assuming I got blown off. I feel aweful for my 2 hosts who pulled through.

Thanks for the great idea- I decided to try it and so far it resulted in a live show that I have tonight (she's aiming for a $1000 show, crossing fingers!!), one Host w/ $140 in orders, one w/ $113, one w/ $135, one w/ $120 in orders, one w/ $135 so far (from one single order- waiting on the rest of hers), and I'm waiting on three Hosts still, one of which emailed me saying she's close to $200. The show sits at $610 in commissionable sales right now w/out my last three Hosts and an individual order I'm collecting today:thumbup:

Doing this email proved to be great- I now have the two shows I needed for July to earn the free dish (my August was booked, but July was slow).

Thanks again for the idea- I just love this site!!!!:love:

I have 2 hosts that have called me and said that so far they each have collected $500 in paid orders, and they both still have more friends placing orders!!!! I can't wait to get ahold of the other ladies! I am sooooooo glad I did this! Thanks!

I have 7 people who ended up actually participating and the total is $1301.75
Tonight I am having them over and making jerk nachos and picking names!! Can't wait.

I'm so glad everyone seems to be doing so well. It looks like I'm going to close this show at about $400 and change. I'm not thrilled, but only had two hosts follow through, so I ended up just splitting the benefits between them. I think this is a great idea though, and I definitely want to try it again at a later date.

I have 6 of my hosts orders and 1 more to get. The show is sitting at $1537 right now. I am so excited that I did this. The past 3-4 years during the month of July my sales have only been around $500 total and this sale has been Awesome. Thank you to the original poster of this great idea.

Well, I only had 1 taker after all and she's turning in a $300 show! Not too shabby for really not doing anything at all!!

I had 3 people take part in mine and ended up with $684 in commissionable sales. After I closed it one of them called 2 days after with another $170 so she's closing that tomorrow. Great push for me because I have always had a problem with June and July. I'm so happy!!!!

Ok, I just came across this thread today and obviously it's way too late for July. Couldn't I still do it for August? The host benefits wouldn't be as great, but...

Also, I tried this back in May (?) and didn't get a single bite even though I sent it out to about 300 people.

Jackie, you can do this whenever you want. It's a great way to boost your sales.

I need to call everyone I haven't heard from today. So far I've had 3 people turn their orders in and I'm at $600. Four more to get in touch with (but I think 2 of them bombed one me - maybe?)

All but 2 of my hosts turned in their orders yesterday and the other 2 turned theirs in this weekend. I only had 6 takers and my Grand Total was $905!!! So I'm pretty happy with it. :thumbup: All of my hosts said that they had a hard time getting sales, but I really think they waited until the last minute to try.:confused: Oh well, I'll try this again in a few months.;):D

Ok, I think I am finally ready to close out this show. Right now, I am sitting at $1724.27
I might have one more order to add but I think that is it. I will be sending it by Thursday at the latest. I have never had a mystery host show do so well. I am really surprised that it went this well. I will definately have to try this again during holiday selling season.

Great job Nicki! How many people did you have collecting orders?

Out of my 7, only 5 actually came through for me. Orders are at $802. I'll post the final results when my hosts are finished ordering.

pamperedlinda said:
Great job Nicki! How many people did you have collecting orders?

I had 7 people collect orders. My total also includes what each host bought for 30% off. I think the guest sales were around $1450.

Not sure why but I have never opened this thread... very interesting! I am going to work this into my holiday open house. When is the next S-A-T month? Is it always November???

<h2>1. What is the $1K Mystery Host Email for July Takers?</h2><p>The $1K Mystery Host Email is a special promotion created by Pampered Chef consultant Darcy for the month of July. It is a way for consultants to boost their sales and potentially earn $1,000 in host rewards.</p><h2>2. How does the $1K Mystery Host Email work?</h2><p>Consultants who choose to participate in the $1K Mystery Host Email will send out a personalized version of the email to their customers, inviting them to place an order and be entered into a drawing for the host rewards. The more orders placed, the higher the chances of winning.</p><h2>3. What is the purpose of the $1K Mystery Host Email?</h2><p>The purpose of this promotion is to encourage consultants to reach out to their customers and increase their sales during the month of July. It also creates excitement and a sense of urgency for customers to place an order and potentially win the host rewards.</p><h2>4. What are the potential results of participating in the $1K Mystery Host Email?</h2><p>The potential results of participating in this promotion are increased sales for the consultant and the chance to win $1,000 in host rewards. It also allows consultants to connect with their customers and build relationships, potentially leading to future sales and bookings.</p><h2>5. How can consultants incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business?</h2><p>Consultants can incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business by sending it out to their customers through email or social media. They can also mention the promotion during their parties or include it in their newsletters. It is important for consultants to personalize the email and make it authentic to their brand and business.</p>

1. What is the $1K Mystery Host Email for July Takers?

The $1K Mystery Host Email is a special promotion created by Pampered Chef consultant Darcy for the month of July. It is a way for consultants to boost their sales and potentially earn $1,000 in host rewards.

2. How does the $1K Mystery Host Email work?

Consultants who choose to participate in the $1K Mystery Host Email will send out a personalized version of the email to their customers, inviting them to place an order and be entered into a drawing for the host rewards. The more orders placed, the higher the chances of winning.

3. What is the purpose of the $1K Mystery Host Email?

The purpose of this promotion is to encourage consultants to reach out to their customers and increase their sales during the month of July. It also creates excitement and a sense of urgency for customers to place an order and potentially win the host rewards.

4. What are the potential results of participating in the $1K Mystery Host Email?

The potential results of participating in this promotion are increased sales for the consultant and the chance to win $1,000 in host rewards. It also allows consultants to connect with their customers and build relationships, potentially leading to future sales and bookings.

5. How can consultants incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business?

Consultants can incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business by sending it out to their customers through email or social media. They can also mention the promotion during their parties or include it in their newsletters. It is important for consultants to personalize the email and make it authentic to their brand and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • ahinchey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ahinchey
  • cheflorraine