• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

$1000 Mystery Host (Becky's Version) Question

In summary, the speaker created a new thread to discuss their plan to jumpstart their business in July. They reached out to their contacts and received a positive response. The speaker is now figuring out how to organize the orders and shipments, especially since they have multiple hosts. One idea is to have one big show and have each host's orders shipped directly to them, while the host gifts and free products will be shipped to the speaker. The speaker is open to suggestions on the best way to handle this. One solution is to have the host orders shipped directly to them and the host gifts shipped separately. However, this may create issues with receipts.
missmindym
I didn't want to thread-jack the other post so I created a new thread. But I've been totally lurking on that thread and decided that this is what I needed to do for the month of July to really get my business off the ground. I realize that most everyone else used the client base that they already had, but I have no client base, but I know a lot of people. Unfortunately, being a military spouse, most of those people are not in my community. I had a wonderful response and got 9 in the first 48 hours after I sent the email. I gave everyone until June 30 to respond, and I send all my packets out yesterday. Yes, they all went out of town/state. Since USPS is involved I gave everyone until 7/22 to get their orders back to me, which will give them about two full weeks to have their packets and collect orders.

My big question is: How in the world am I going to put this in P3? Especially with having multiple hosts? So far what I have come up with is to do one big show and have each "hosts" orders that she collected plus anything she paid for ship directly to her, and then all the host gifts and free products ship to me, where I will have to turn around and ship each persons things to them individually once I get them. I realize this is a little bit of a conundrum, but these people who responded to my call for help are really great people and I want to make this work. Is this the best way to do it or does anyone have any suggestions?

That's probably how I would do it.
I had one of my hosts out of state; she only collected 1 order, so I had it direct shipped to her. Then, the items that she got from the host order I will ship to her separately. The only bummer in doing this is there's not a receipt for each host; so hopefully there won't be any product issues!

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I completely understand your dilemma and I'm happy to offer some suggestions. First off, congratulations on taking the initiative to get your business off the ground and reaching out to your network for support. That takes a lot of courage and determination.In terms of managing multiple hosts and their orders in P3, I would suggest creating a separate event for each host. This way, you can keep track of their orders and payments separately and it won't get mixed up with the orders from other hosts. You can also include the host's name in the event title to make it easier to identify.For the shipping process, I think your idea of having one big show and then shipping the orders to each host individually is a good solution. However, you may want to consider offering a pick-up option for hosts who live in the same area. This way, you can save on shipping costs and also build a stronger relationship with your hosts by personally delivering their orders.Another suggestion would be to create a group message or email chain with all the hosts to keep them updated on the progress of their orders. This will also give them a chance to communicate with each other and possibly even combine their orders to save on shipping costs.Overall, I think the key to making this work is open communication with your hosts and being organized with your P3 events. Good luck with your business and I hope everything goes smoothly with this big show!

What is the "$1000 Mystery Host (Becky's Version) Question"?

The "$1000 Mystery Host (Becky's Version) Question" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers have the chance to win a $1000 shopping spree by hosting a party with a Pampered Chef consultant named Becky.

How do I participate in the "$1000 Mystery Host (Becky's Version) Question"?

To participate, you must host a party with Becky as your consultant and have at least $200 in guest sales. You will then be entered into the drawing for the $1000 shopping spree.

When will the winner of the "$1000 Mystery Host (Becky's Version) Question" be announced?

The winner will be announced at the end of the month during which the party was hosted. For example, if you host a party with Becky in October, the winner will be announced at the end of October.

Can I combine the "$1000 Mystery Host (Becky's Version) Question" with other Pampered Chef promotions?

Yes, you can combine the "$1000 Mystery Host (Becky's Version) Question" with other Pampered Chef promotions as long as you meet the requirements for each promotion.

Is there a limit to how many times I can enter the "$1000 Mystery Host (Becky's Version) Question"?

Yes, there is a limit of one entry per party. However, if you host multiple parties with Becky as your consultant, you can have multiple entries into the drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies