• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Takers & Results of the $1K Mystery Host Email

 ...5 tickets turned in after the due date – ONE EXTRA ENTRY ...10 tickets turned in after the due date – TWO EXTRA ENTRIES ...25 tickets turned in after the due date – THREE EXTRA ENTRIES ...50 tickets turned in after the due date – FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES ...100 tickets turned in after the due date – FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES ...250 tickets turned in after the due date – SIX EXTRA ENTRIES ...500 tickets turned in after the due date – SEVEN EXTRA ENTR
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Okay Becky's thread is getting LOOOONG!! I thought it would be easy for us that are participating in July to have our own thread on it. Thank you BECKY for posting it and thank you to EVERYONE who posted their results. It's extremely exciting & inspiring to see your results!!

Here's what Darcy is sending out for July:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/my-version-1000-mystery-host-show-38202/index6.html#post496232

It's post #155 and #156

I'm working on implenting it into my newsletter and am sending it out TODAY!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Here's what I sent out. I decided to let Lacy and Darcy do my creative thinking for me on this one, so if it looks familar - it's all them!

I sent this out last night and have one taker so far.

okay, what's the deal? I can't add my attachment?

Another try to add it

Attachments

• I have some HUGE goals this month.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 612
Well, that was weird. I had to close internet explorer and reopen to add the attachment.

I sent mine out a couple days ago. Right now I have 8 people and they have their host packets. I am hoping to find the other 2 today at the picnic. I always have my mom if I need her but am hoping that I won't need her. My deadline to get orders turned back into me is July 23rd.

Ok I'm going to do this!!

I just sent this flyer out to some of my contacts and hope I get some bites!! Fingers crossed. Thanks for the flyer!!

OK, I'm Joining too. Thanks for the flyer!! FINGERS CROSSED 4 ALL!!:thumbup:

So I just sent this to my contacts with a & b's and I already just got ONE!! It's only been 5 minutes!! Whats so cool is we just closed out her show on Monday b/c she had a show on Saturday!!

PampMomof3 said:
So I just sent this to my contacts with a & b's and I already just got ONE!! It's only been 5 minutes!! Whats so cool is we just closed out her show on Monday b/c she had a show on Saturday!!

Nice Going!! I've gotten no bites yet! :cry:

Linda, (and everyone doing a Mystery Host Show)This is great!!!May I ask what you are including in your Mystery Hostess Packets?I'm excited... I am gonna do this too.Fun Fun Fun!
Cyndi

PampMomof3 said:

Which Mystery Host flyer did you send out?

Okay, they're all out now! It's almost 1:00 pm here and a holiday so we'll see how I do! I'll keep updating!!

Putting in the letter and 1 or 2 catties and order forms!

smspamperedchef said:
Which Mystery Host flyer did you send out?

Haha! Right? Too many to choose from!!

A little of everyone! I wanted my personality to show through and make it sincere from me, so i copied from everyone!!

This is what I sent out:

Here is the scoop - I need 10 people willing to collect just $100 in orders (10 x $100 = $1000!) more volunteers means more rewards! No-one will be turned away from this fabulous opportunity to earn free merchandise . You can do this by passing around a catalog at work, or in your neighborhood, at ballgames, family gatherings, and I can also set you up to send out an announcement online to your friends and family.

I will collect all the orders from the 10 (or more), compile and tally them, and then draw names from the 10 participants for the Show Host Benefits.

$1,000 MYSTERY HOST CATALOG SHOW
Enjoy the best benefits we have to offer!!!

Thank you for your business. I value you as a customer and wanted to
THANK YOU with this wonderful opportunity...

Simply collect $100 in orders and you could
Receive a Host Benefit from a $1,000 show!!

THE GRAND PRIZE MYSTERY HOST WINNER will win…..

$200 IN FREE PAMPERED CHEF PRODUCTS
FREE – no shipping or handling, no sales tax, no $$ out of your pocket!
Think of it as a FREE Shopping Spree on The Pampered Chef 

EVERYONE PARTICIPATING EARNS AT LEAST ONE $1,000 HOST BENEFIT
The First ticket drawn will be the GRAND PRIZE WINNER - $200 in products FREE!!!!
The next drawn will win $75 in FREE products
The next drawn will win $40 in FREE products
The next 4 tickets drawn will enjoy 1 Half-Price item from the catalog
The next drawn will win the July Host Benefit, the new Party Sticks for FREE! ($39 value)
The next ticket drawn will win the new striped kitchen towel set for FREE! ($14.50 value)
Everyone will enjoy a 30% discount….my thank you for participating!

Do you want EXTRA entries???

 For turning in your orders BEFORE the due date – ONE EXTRA ENTRY
 For every $100 in orders collected over the initial $100 – TWO EXTRA ENTRIES
 For every booking for a future show you obtain for me – THREE EXTRA ENTRIES
 For every lead you pass along to me for someone who may be interested in the business opportunity – FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES

Contact me by Tuesday, July 8th to register!
Contact me anytime with questions
Kristi
123-456-7890
[email protected]
/ktarducci

Request your packet by Tuesday July 8th (at the latest, July 9th I’ll be out of town in Chicago learning ALL the NEW products for the fall!) and you’ll also receive a Free Season’s Best cookbook with your order.  If you register after July 8th, just know that your host packet will be delayed with me being out of town.

All orders MUST be submitted by Tuesday July 29th to be a part of the mystery host show and receive benefits!

The fine print:
o The Mystery Host event works only when at least 10 people collect $100 in orders from third parties, before tax and shipping. If you are interested in participating, please make sure you can commit to inviting others to order, following up, and collecting orders with payment. If show sales are below $100, the prizes will be based upon the subsequent show level.
o Orders will be delivered to my house and I will separate them according to hosts. I will also designate dates and times for pickup/delivery. Orders from customer placed out of area/state will be subject to extra shipping and handling charges. If you are a host from out of area/state, and either win or place an order with your host benefits, I will pay for your shipping on that order!

How many order forms are you all going to give your hosts??

how do you enter it in P3 with giving each person a free benefit?

gothim0802 said:
how do you enter it in P3 with giving each person a free benefit?

Keep REALLY GOOD NOTES and enter all of it under one host order.

Update,I have 2 takers, another one wrote me back saying she wants a friday night show and one $77 order!! Not too shabby so far!

I am so excited! What an innovative idea. I just sent out an email and I have three takers so far!

EdraJayne said:
I am so excited! What an innovative idea. I just sent out an email and I have three takers so far!

Awesome!! I just had a woman email me back from my newsletter asking what's on the outlet!! Yay! They're reading it!!

I sent out my emails last weekend and I had 8 takers, I'm still hoping that 2 more will join, but I also tweaked the original letter(s) to work with July host benefits, and what I was willing to give. I sent my host packets out on Tuesday and already have people collecting orders! I gave my hosts until the 22nd to turn everything in. So, in reality I could still have those two more hosts join and they would still have enough time to collect orders if they join up through next week.

What happens if you do not get the full 10 to particpate, does anything change in regards to the discount and prizes? Also when I add all the totals together it is over 300.00, do you pay something out of pocket. I'm looking at the 1000.00 show and see 215.00 in product? Please explain, I would love to do this, just trying to understand.

Last edited:
Humble Beginnings said:
What happens if you do not get the full 10 to particpate, does anything change in regards to the discount and prizes? Also when I add all the totals together it is over 300.00, do you pay something out of pocket. I'm looking at the 1000.00 show and see 215.00 in product? Please explain, I would love to do this, just trying to understand.

If I don't get 10, then I['l adjust accordingly.

The July Host special is more Free $$. A $1000 show would get $315 in free products. See attached.
\

Attachments

• hs_08jul.pdf
    168.6 KB · Views: 288
pamperedlinda said:
If I don't get 10, then I['l adjust accordingly.

The July Host special is more Free $$. A $1000 show would get $315 in free products. See attached.
\

Ahh that makes sense. Thank you and good luck with your show!

Quick question. If you have 10 takers on the show, I only see 9 items given away unless you include the 30% discount for the 10th and everyone gets that. I would think the 10th person might feel cheated if she only wins a 30% discount that she would win anyway.

smspamperedchef said:
Quick question. If you have 10 takers on the show, I only see 9 items given away unless you include the 30% discount for the 10th and everyone gets that. I would think the 10th person might feel cheated if she only wins a 30% discount that she would win anyway.

Which one of us are you asking? Mine takes care of all 10

 One Person will win $150 in free products
 One Person will win $75 in free products
 Three People will win $30 in free products
 One Person will win the July Host Benefit, the new Party Sticks for FREE! ($39 value)
 Four People will win 50% off any one product of their choice (including cookware sets, or any other product in the catalog!)

I am trying this too. So far I only have 4 takers and they were instant. I was really hoping to get more. Anyone have tips on how to get more people involved? I gave everyone until the 8th to participate, so I may still have hope.
Should I send a reminder? I don't want to disapoint these people.

I had one more taker yesterday at a party I was at, so now I am up to 9 people. I also have my quarter auction this month so I can save that order to add to this show if I need it.
I adjusted my letter a little and I made it so that all 10 people will get something. Here is what my said:
3 people will recieve $105 in Free product
1 person will get 60% off the Outdoor Party Sticks
4 people will get 50% off any one product
1 person will get a collapsible bowl (I have an extra at home)
1 person will get a Herb keeper (I have an extra at home) and the Striped Towel Set (hopefully this will come with 12 orders).

I forgot to add what I put in my host packet--I put 3 catalogs, a host flyer for August, 10 Order forms (with instuctions to make more copies or call me for more) and the letter explaining when I want the orders back, how the sale works, etc. I am collecting mine on the 23rd, so I still have a little time to find that last person if I need to.

I am in too!

This is such a great idea! Linda...thanks for sharing your letter!

I emailed out my letter yesterday, but haven't had any bites yet. Actually, only one person responded so far, and that was to ask me to remove her from my list. :cry: Oh well, she wasn't really a customer, it's a MK rep that somehow got my email and started sending ME emails, so I added her to my list!! Funny she doesn't want MY emails...

Hey Everyone!

I did it! I came up with my Mystery Host flyer for my friends & neighbors. I am going to start passing these out to EVERYONE I CAN THINK OF.

Since I have only started PC last week, it is going to be my substitute for a "Neighborhood" letter. (kinda getting two bangs with one "buck")

I would love any feedback or suggestions, since this is my first attempt at this.

Have a PROSPEROUS day!
Cyndi

Attachments

• CyndisMysteryHostFlyer0708.pdf
    672.6 KB · Views: 306
Good luck to all of you! And, if you're encouraging them to get more than 100 in orders, it won't matter if you don't get 10 people! I only had 9 & ended up with a 2K show:thumbup:

lacychef said:
Good luck to all of you! And, if you're encouraging them to get more than 100 in orders, it won't matter if you don't get 10 people! I only had 9 & ended up with a 2K show:thumbup:

I only had 6 who ended up turning in orders on time, and I had a $1200 show!

Good Luck everyone! Have fun doing it!

lacychef said:

Awesome Lacy! Congrats!

CyndiWilliams said:
Hey Everyone!

I did it! I came up with my Mystery Host flyer for my friends & neighbors. I am going to start passing these out to EVERYONE I CAN THINK OF.

Since I have only started PC last week, it is going to be my substitute for a "Neighborhood" letter. (kinda getting two bangs with one "buck")

I would love any feedback or suggestions, since this is my first attempt at this.

Have a PROSPEROUS day!
Cyndi

Totally awesome!! I'm impressed. Good luck I'm sure it will go well. Oh I almost forgot. I was going to save it and tweak it for myself but since it's a pdf I can't. Could you save it in word so I can make changes to the contact information? Thank you again!

Hi Carol,

Thanks. I hope it goes well. I will post updates here. :p

Here are two files from MS Word. Only thing is that they were created on a MAC, so I don't know how the formatting and fonts will show up on a PC.

Let me know how it looks on your end. If all goes well, I will be able share other things as I do them.

And if you tweak anything I do, I would love to see the changes... Improvement is always welcome. ;)

I'm Lovin' It!
Cyndi

Attachments

• CyndisMysteryHostFlyer0708.doc
    615.5 KB · Views: 287
OOPS.

The second file didn't upload. Looks like ChefSuccess doesn't accept .docx files.

So, let me know if the .doc file looks right.

:)

Beautiful flyer Cyndi! Very nice job.:D

Update.....

2 takers on the show
one wants to host a party in July
one 77 order
one outlet order of $33.75

And the kicker is today I get an email from PC saying......

Congratulations on starting your new business! You have just taken a step toward living life your way!

This is from a girl who was a HO lead since October 29,2007!! I'm so excited!! I had no idea she was going to sign so I'm calling her today!!
Yay! Thanks for letting me toot!!

Hi Cyndi,

By tweaking just meant contact information and dates, this is an awesome flyer!

CyndiWilliams said:
Hi Carol,

Thanks. I hope it goes well. I will post updates here. :p

Here are two files from MS Word. Only thing is that they were created on a MAC, so I don't know how the formatting and fonts will show up on a PC.

Let me know how it looks on your end. If all goes well, I will be able share other things as I do them.

And if you tweak anything I do, I would love to see the changes... Improvement is always welcome. ;)

I'm Lovin' It!
Cyndi

Great flyer, Cyndi! I may attach this to my newsletter which now I'm very motivated to get out today, based on what everyone has shared. Yay!:) Thanks for sharing.

good luck Becky!

pamperedbecky said:
Great flyer, Cyndi! I may attach this to my newsletter which now I'm very motivated to get out today, based on what everyone has shared. Yay!:) Thanks for sharing.

I agree Cyndi! Nice flyer! US Consultants...be sure to change a few things...Cyndi is from Canada so the pinch bowl set is free with $80 there, $60 here...

AHHHH! Thanks for the reminder!

Yes, I am in Canada, so our prices are a bit higher here than in the US. (bummer) In the future, I will be sure to mention that my flyers need to be adjusted for anyone in the US.

ALSO -- I printed out the flyer to make copies and distribute, and realized that the colors in the heading kind of disappeared into the background.

So I have changed the colors and made the flyer more "print-friendly."

I hope this helps.

Now I'm off to print & distribute.

Cheers,
Cyndi

Attachments

• CyndisMysteryHostFlyer0708.doc
    616.5 KB · Views: 317
KellyTheChef said:
I agree Cyndi! Nice flyer! US Consultants...be sure to change a few things...Cyndi is from Canada so the pinch bowl set is free with $80 there, $60 here...

Thanks for that reminder!

I just got home and got my online activity report and there was 3 orders totaling $152.50!! YAY!:D

You're having a great weekend Kristi!

lacychef said:
You're having a great weekend Kristi!

I know! Thanks Lacy for noticing! I'm so excited! Also, today is my DD's 4th birthday! Great Great Weekend!! :D

PampMomof3 said:
I just got home and got my online activity report and there was 3 orders totaling $152.50!! YAY!:D

That's awesome! Dang, I wish I had time to get my newsletter out. We were too busy yesterday and I didn't have time, went to bed early last night (11 pm) because I was exhausted and today we'll be gone all day. Maybe I can squeeze one round of the newsletter out before I leave.

I hope to have your results!!

OMG!! Someone else just signed! It's a male and I have no idea who it is!! They signed this morning at 12:16 am! I can't wait until tomorrow to get their phone number!!

<h2>1. What is the $1K Mystery Host Email for July Takers?</h2><p>The $1K Mystery Host Email is a special promotion created by Pampered Chef consultant Darcy for the month of July. It is a way for consultants to boost their sales and potentially earn $1,000 in host rewards.</p><h2>2. How does the $1K Mystery Host Email work?</h2><p>Consultants who choose to participate in the $1K Mystery Host Email will send out a personalized version of the email to their customers, inviting them to place an order and be entered into a drawing for the host rewards. The more orders placed, the higher the chances of winning.</p><h2>3. What is the purpose of the $1K Mystery Host Email?</h2><p>The purpose of this promotion is to encourage consultants to reach out to their customers and increase their sales during the month of July. It also creates excitement and a sense of urgency for customers to place an order and potentially win the host rewards.</p><h2>4. What are the potential results of participating in the $1K Mystery Host Email?</h2><p>The potential results of participating in this promotion are increased sales for the consultant and the chance to win $1,000 in host rewards. It also allows consultants to connect with their customers and build relationships, potentially leading to future sales and bookings.</p><h2>5. How can consultants incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business?</h2><p>Consultants can incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business by sending it out to their customers through email or social media. They can also mention the promotion during their parties or include it in their newsletters. It is important for consultants to personalize the email and make it authentic to their brand and business.</p>

1. What is the $1K Mystery Host Email for July Takers?

The $1K Mystery Host Email is a special promotion created by Pampered Chef consultant Darcy for the month of July. It is a way for consultants to boost their sales and potentially earn $1,000 in host rewards.

2. How does the $1K Mystery Host Email work?

Consultants who choose to participate in the $1K Mystery Host Email will send out a personalized version of the email to their customers, inviting them to place an order and be entered into a drawing for the host rewards. The more orders placed, the higher the chances of winning.

3. What is the purpose of the $1K Mystery Host Email?

The purpose of this promotion is to encourage consultants to reach out to their customers and increase their sales during the month of July. It also creates excitement and a sense of urgency for customers to place an order and potentially win the host rewards.

4. What are the potential results of participating in the $1K Mystery Host Email?

The potential results of participating in this promotion are increased sales for the consultant and the chance to win $1,000 in host rewards. It also allows consultants to connect with their customers and build relationships, potentially leading to future sales and bookings.

5. How can consultants incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business?

Consultants can incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business by sending it out to their customers through email or social media. They can also mention the promotion during their parties or include it in their newsletters. It is important for consultants to personalize the email and make it authentic to their brand and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • ahinchey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ahinchey
  • cheflorraine