• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fajitas & Margaritas Mega Mystery Show (Long)

In summary, the Fajitas & Margaritas Mega Mystery Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn how to make delicious fajitas and margaritas using Pampered Chef products. The show typically lasts about 2 hours and there is no pressure or obligation to purchase anything. All necessary ingredients will be provided, but dietary restrictions can be accommodated. It is also possible to host your own Mega Mystery Show with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant.
newmexgirl
As many of you may have read on another thread, I'm heading to my first National Conference July 17-19. (YEAH!) After conference, I'll be popping in to see family and friends. I was hoping to schedule a couple of in-home cooking shows during my stay but:

1. I only get to stay in town for two days.
2. Everyone says they're interested in attending but unable to host.

So, after being bummed out for about four and a half minutes I thought "How can I salvage this situation?" and came up with this seemingly awesome idea: (Note: Sometimes my seemingly awesome ideas fall flat on their faces:)) I would host a show (or shows) in my hotel room. That way, I wouldn't be putting out any of my family or friends and we could still get together for some food and some fun.

PLUS I would give away the host benefits (like a mystery show) AND since I'm willing to hold several different theme shows on one single day it could be like a mega show.

So, I've come up with a flyer (see the Fajitas & Margaritas Flyer post) to promote. I'm planning to mail catalogs, flyers, and fun little fluff like confetti to each primary contact point (ie: one package to my mom for her and the neighbors, one package to my brother for our joint friends and acquaintances, and one package to my old co-workers). I will also email out of state relatives with a note that although they can't attend, they can order online and still be eligible for the fun host benefits. Hopefully, I can use the Priority Mail flat rate envelopes at $4.80 a pop.

I'm really excited about this but need a reality check from those of you "seasoned cheffers".

Please read the flyer and let me know what you think.

Leslie

Hey Leslie, congratulations on attending your first National Conference! It sounds like you have a great idea for hosting cooking shows in your hotel room. That's definitely a creative solution to not being able to find a host for your in-home shows. I think your plan to send out flyers and catalogs to your family and friends is a great idea. It's a good way to spread the word and get people interested in attending. However, I would suggest also reaching out to local Facebook groups or community bulletin boards to see if anyone would be interested in attending your cooking shows. You might also want to consider posting about it on your personal social media pages to reach a wider audience.One thing to keep in mind is that hosting shows in a hotel room might be a bit challenging in terms of space and equipment. Make sure you have all the necessary cooking tools and equipment available, and plan out the space beforehand to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for your guests.Overall, I think your idea is great and I wish you all the best with your cooking shows! Have fun and enjoy your time with family and friends during your stay.

Congratulations on attending your first National Conference! That is so exciting! I love your idea of hosting a show in your hotel room, it's a great way to still connect with friends and family while you're in town. And offering the host benefits as a mystery show is a fantastic way to get people interested and excited about attending. I think your flyer looks great and your plan to mail out packages to different contacts is a smart way to reach a larger audience. I also think using the Priority Mail flat rate envelopes is a cost-effective way to send out your materials. Overall, I think this is a great idea and I'm sure it will be a success. Best of luck to you and have a wonderful time at Conference!

What is the Fajitas & Margaritas Mega Mystery Show?

The Fajitas & Margaritas Mega Mystery Show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests can learn how to make delicious fajitas and margaritas using Pampered Chef products.

How long is the Mega Mystery Show?

The Mega Mystery Show typically lasts about 2 hours, but can vary depending on the size of the group and how many questions are asked during the demonstration.

Do I need to purchase anything at the Mega Mystery Show?

No, there is no pressure or obligation to purchase anything at the Mega Mystery Show. However, if you are interested in any of the products used in the demonstration, you can place an order with the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the show.

Can I bring my own ingredients to the Mega Mystery Show?

No, all the necessary ingredients will be provided for the fajitas and margaritas being made during the demonstration. However, if you have any specific dietary restrictions or preferences, please let the consultant know in advance.

Can I host my own Fajitas & Margaritas Mega Mystery Show?

Absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to help you host your own Mega Mystery Show. It's a great way to have a fun and unique party with your friends and family, while also learning new recipes and tips for using Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies