• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Takers & Results of the $1K Mystery Host Email

 ...5 tickets turned in after the due date – ONE EXTRA ENTRY ...10 tickets turned in after the due date – TWO EXTRA ENTRIES ...25 tickets turned in after the due date – THREE EXTRA ENTRIES ...50 tickets turned in after the due date – FOUR EXTRA ENTRIES ...100 tickets turned in after the due date – FIVE EXTRA ENTRIES ...250 tickets turned in after the due date – SIX EXTRA ENTRIES ...500 tickets turned in after the due date – SEVEN EXTRA ENTR
PampMomof3 said:
OMG!! Someone else just signed! It's a male and I have no idea who it is!! They signed this morning at 12:16 am! I can't wait until tomorrow to get their phone number!!

You should buy a lottery ticket! :D

PampMomof3 said:
OMG!! Someone else just signed! It's a male and I have no idea who it is!! They signed this morning at 12:16 am! I can't wait until tomorrow to get their phone number!!

You're on a roll, congrats!

I sent mine out on Friday and immediately got 1 taker. 3 more have sign on since then and I'm hoping once every one is back to work I'll here from more. I'm very excited about this. Thanks for the great ideas!!!!

I've got 3 takers. Hopefully I'll have more starting tomorrow! I'm planning to call everyone I sent the email to.

pamperedlinda said:
I've got 3 takers. Hopefully I'll have more starting tomorrow! I'm planning to call everyone I sent the email to.

Awesome Linda! That's great!! I only have 2 takers so far so I"m hoping for more tomorrow. I can't call everyone! I sent it to over a 1000 people and I leave on Wednesday at 4:30 AM for Conference! I'm hoping to get more tomorrow as well.

PampMomof3 said:

would you mind sharing your newsletter? Do you send it from your PWS?

amy07 said:
would you mind sharing your newsletter? Do you send it from your PWS?

I don't mind at all. It's the one from Stephanie and 123byrequest.com

I just added a blurb about the mystery host party. That's it! No creative thinking on my part!

PampMomof3 said:
Okay Becky's thread is getting LOOOONG!! I thought it would be easy for us that are participating in July to have our own thread on it. Thank you BECKY for posting it and thank you to EVERYONE who posted their results. It's extremely exciting & inspiring to see your results!!

Here's what Darcy is sending out for July:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/my-version-1000-mystery-host-show-38202/index6.html#post496232

It's post #155 and #156

I'm working on implenting it into my newsletter and am sending it out TODAY!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Kristi - could you please share your newsletter with us with how you included the mystery host show?? Thanks in advance!!

PampMomof3 said:

Kristi! That is AWESOME!

Wow Ladies, this sounds awesome! I am going to work on this when I get home tonight, if I can.

My laptop, crapped out on me Saturday night. :cry: I have to try and get on the phone with Dell support services, to see if I have to send it back. It's really weird, because the hard drive is working, but the monitor is black. :eek:

This is what I need to get my business jump started again. I also have a street fair next weekend (19th & 20th).

Good luck everyone!

My DH just called me at work and told me my laptop is working!!!! :sing: I knew I loved :love: him for some reason!

Can't wait to get home and get my newsletter out!

I sent a a letter out and so far I have 1 lady who doesnt do shows but is will to try and help me out. Another lady who wants to place an order and pick it up from my house. And 1 of my friends who is going to try to collect some orders.

Does anyone have some Outside Order Forms that they are using for the Mystery Host shows?

CyndiWilliams said:
Does anyone have some Outside Order Forms that they are using for the Mystery Host shows?

I just used the standard ones HO provides, & had each host write their name on the top where it asks for host; that way I know which orders to give to which host. I don't like to re-invent the wheel!

OK, sounds goodThanks

CyndiWilliams said:

I love the ones I find on here in the files section that go according to month (look up July OOF). I love that it has the specials and the price of the kit right on the order form and that it's in color!!!

Thanks for starting this thread Kristi, I've been away for a week on vacation, and I'm so motivated now on my return seeing this! Time to get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OhmyDLM said:
Thanks for starting this thread Kristi, I've been away for a week on vacation, and I'm so motivated now on my return seeing this! Time to get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem Darcy! Thank Becky for starting hers!!

So, after several days/weeks/ maybe even months of watching everyone talk about the Mystery Host Flyers, I finally took the plunge and e-mailed the flyer out. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for all the great ideas! I sure love this website!

Okay so I have 5 participants up and running. My next step I believe is to call a few past hosts/customers to get my other 5 but I am a bit unsure as to how to "bring it up" or wording. I am excited about the Mystery Host show and want to convey my excitement without seeming to bounce off the walls and confuse them. Any ideas? What has worked for you guys so far?

Last edited:
CyndiWilliams said:

I printed the ones from CC (with the picture of the pinch bowls on them) and stapled customer care cards to the back.

Within 5 mins, a lady who orders from me almost every month, e-mailed me and said she was definitely interested, and about 20 mins ago, another girl called and said she is in. So, 2 down, 8 to go!!

For those of you who have already sent out catalogs, etc. how long are you waiting before you start following up to make sure things are going okay? I had one of my hosts call me last week to let me know she got her packet and that she already had a couple of orders! Just not sure with the holiday if I should give everyone a couple extra days or not? I definitely want to check in by the end of the week I think.

Well I got out the hard copy mail invites today, I think I sent about 50 of them LoL... with the baby coming soon I really need this to be a good show! I'm working on updating my online address book with my newest contacts now and hopefully will get the email invite out this evening. I've also got a team challenge going on right now where I've challenge my team to do the same thing. I've got a bunch on board so I'm hoping this will be a big boost to all of us!

missmindym said:
For those of you who have already sent out catalogs, etc. how long are you waiting before you start following up to make sure things are going okay? I had one of my hosts call me last week to let me know she got her packet and that she already had a couple of orders! Just not sure with the holiday if I should give everyone a couple extra days or not? I definitely want to check in by the end of the week I think.

I sent all my packets out on the 2nd, 3rd & emailed one on the 4th. Last night I emailed everyone to see if they have all recieved them and if they needed anymore catalogs. (kinda just really wanted to touch base). Anyway, I have heard back from 2 so far and they have their stuff and a couple orders already. I am going to email them at least 1 time a week and then I will call them next week too.

nicki25 said:
I sent all my packets out on the 2nd, 3rd & emailed one on the 4th. Last night I emailed everyone to see if they have all recieved them and if they needed anymore catalogs. (kinda just really wanted to touch base). Anyway, I have heard back from 2 so far and they have their stuff and a couple orders already. I am going to email them at least 1 time a week and then I will call them next week too.

Well, I ended up following up anyway. Because I talked to one of my hosts and they hadn't received their packet so I got concerned since they definitely should have gotten it by now. So, I contacted everyone. I'm waiting to hear back from two people, but everyone else got their stuff and either already have orders or are working on it. So, I'm optimistic that things are going well.

I did talk to one lady who wants 4 more catalogs and another who is collecting orders. I hope this does well. I am thinking about offering each of these host something for finding a booking for me. Anyone have any ideas for what that could be??

I'm up to 6 participants now.

In my letter I sent out with the catalogs and order forms I said that for each booking they get for me they would get an extra ticket for drawings for some special "extras". I'm just going to use a few things from my gift baggie of stuff, like a paring knife or mini whipper or something.

Well bummer!I only have 2 participants so far. arghhhhhhOh well, I am contacting WAY more than 3/day. (wink, wink)Saying my prayers.....
Cyndi

CyndiWilliams said:
Well bummer!

I only have 2 participants so far. arghhhhhh

Oh well, I am contacting WAY more than 3/day. (wink, wink)

Saying my prayers.....
Cyndi

Me too. :cry:

I sent out all my hard copy invites yesterday and I had my first host call to register today! YIPPIE!!!

So that's one host down, but I know I need to make the phone calls or it just won't happen. I plan on taking some time tomorrow evening and just start calling, I kept a list of the people I sent invites to. I'm so not a phone person so it's really hard for me, but I need to make it happen for myself, it WILL NOT just happen!

Hey everyone! I had another idea today. :DI added the Mystery Host show as a "customer" in my PWS, and then my message on the home page is highlighting the Mystery Host show.Check it out and tell me what you think. /cyndiwilliams

CyndiWilliams said:
Hey everyone! I had another idea today. :D

I added the Mystery Host show as a "customer" in my PWS, and then my message on the home page is highlighting the Mystery Host show.

Check it out and tell me what you think.

/cyndiwilliams

Good idea. I still have half my contacts to send the newsletter to (off to do that right now), but I have no takers yet. I like the ideas of putting it on your website. I know people are going to my website because I've had 3 orders since yesterday, so maybe they'll see that. I'm going to title it "Too busy to have show but want the host benefits?" or something like that.

I'm up to 5 participants so far. :) WOO HOO!

And one of them is the most affluent Realtors in our town. (She and her husband sold over 300 houses last year, and the average selling price of houses here is $600k+, doing the math tells me that they have LOADS of money) Needless to say, I am now working on figuring out how to partner with her to serve her new home-buyers. This is sooooooooo fun!

(Note to self: The door to door flyers my son put out haven't produced anything yet.)

I just got taker #7. woot woot!

I am at 3. But I did just land a HUGE expo next month, so that is totally making up for this right now.:D

I did my quarter auction last night and I saw one of the ladies that is taking part in my mystery host show and she said she is at about $60 so far. Hopefully she is aiming at more than $100. I am going to send an email next week reminding people they can get more than $100 and if they do they will go into a drawing for more prizes. From a couple host I have talked to I think they are telling people they only need $100 and are only aiming at that.

Good Morning Everyone!Slowly, but surely, I am getting there. :)I am up to 7 participants so far. Honestly, I don't expect them all to pull through, though. So I am planning on getting at least 15 host packets going out there. That means I am nearly half way there. :DBUT I have a small challenge... We are leaving for a family vacation on Monday and won't be back for 10 days... That means I have a LOT of work to do to get my 15 before we leave. Anyway, that's my status update.I hope you all are having a great day!Happy Friday,
Cyndi

I only got 5 takers and will be ending it on the 23rd. I am counting on most of them getting more that $100. I offered incentives to go higher. 2 people I know for sure are going to get more that $100.

I will check up on my hosts while at conference maybe and see where there at. In the packets I sent out, I offered the Collapsable bowl set for free if they go over $300

Becky0216 said:
I only got 5 takers and will be ending it on the 23rd. I am counting on most of them getting more that $100. I offered incentives to go higher. 2 people I know for sure are going to get more that $100.

I will check up on my hosts while at conference maybe and see where there at. In the packets I sent out, I offered the Collapsable bowl set for free if they go over $300

Ooooo! That's a great idea! I will use that for my 1st followup with them. Give them some extra incentive.

Thanks for the idea!
Cyndi

I didn't have much luck for that week most of my shows wanted to be for the 1st part of july do to other issues vacation and such. So since my family is taking vacation in August mid month I decided to get them to book heavy before I leave and when I come back so I least have some of a good month. I am glad for those you had a good success with it.

Hey all!

I am sooooo excited! Slowly but surely, I have had takers from that awesome email that Linda shared! I am now up to 7 takers...

I know it's not ten...but it's not two, either!

And hey! It's more sales in July than I would have had without them!

Thanks again for the great idea....and to Linda for sharing her wording in the email!

I just got an email from 1 of my host and she is up to $200 in orders so far and still has more to collect. Thanks for starting this idea.

Oh Kelly, you are very sweet. I can't take all the credit though - most of what is in mine I 'borrowed' from others who did this last month.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh Kelly, you are very sweet. I can't take all the credit though - most of what is in mine I 'borrowed' from others who did this last month.

Well...you all deserve some dancing bananas!!

mistick_bananaparty.gif

Hope everyone is doing great with their sale. I added another host yesterday. I am now up to 9. My sale is over on the 23rd.

Mine is done on the 22nd. I have 8 participating gung-ho, so I'm still hopeful that I will hit the $1000 mark. I know that they've been taking orders, no one wants to tell me how much though, lol. It's like they want me to be surprised. They just keep promising that they'll have the stuff in to me on time, as long as that happens, I'm gonna be thrilled.

Now I know where Kelly got this fabulous e-mail she sent me.

I have a question before I customize and send (2, in fact)

* What if I DON'T get $1,000 in sales? Do I need to adjust the numbers and tweak and/or add a disclaimer saying rewards are contingent on the number of participants?

and

* I'm not close to being on track for any incentive ... shall I just say stay on track for incentives and not elaborate?

<h2>1. What is the $1K Mystery Host Email for July Takers?</h2><p>The $1K Mystery Host Email is a special promotion created by Pampered Chef consultant Darcy for the month of July. It is a way for consultants to boost their sales and potentially earn $1,000 in host rewards.</p><h2>2. How does the $1K Mystery Host Email work?</h2><p>Consultants who choose to participate in the $1K Mystery Host Email will send out a personalized version of the email to their customers, inviting them to place an order and be entered into a drawing for the host rewards. The more orders placed, the higher the chances of winning.</p><h2>3. What is the purpose of the $1K Mystery Host Email?</h2><p>The purpose of this promotion is to encourage consultants to reach out to their customers and increase their sales during the month of July. It also creates excitement and a sense of urgency for customers to place an order and potentially win the host rewards.</p><h2>4. What are the potential results of participating in the $1K Mystery Host Email?</h2><p>The potential results of participating in this promotion are increased sales for the consultant and the chance to win $1,000 in host rewards. It also allows consultants to connect with their customers and build relationships, potentially leading to future sales and bookings.</p><h2>5. How can consultants incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business?</h2><p>Consultants can incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business by sending it out to their customers through email or social media. They can also mention the promotion during their parties or include it in their newsletters. It is important for consultants to personalize the email and make it authentic to their brand and business.</p>

1. What is the $1K Mystery Host Email for July Takers?

The $1K Mystery Host Email is a special promotion created by Pampered Chef consultant Darcy for the month of July. It is a way for consultants to boost their sales and potentially earn $1,000 in host rewards.

2. How does the $1K Mystery Host Email work?

Consultants who choose to participate in the $1K Mystery Host Email will send out a personalized version of the email to their customers, inviting them to place an order and be entered into a drawing for the host rewards. The more orders placed, the higher the chances of winning.

3. What is the purpose of the $1K Mystery Host Email?

The purpose of this promotion is to encourage consultants to reach out to their customers and increase their sales during the month of July. It also creates excitement and a sense of urgency for customers to place an order and potentially win the host rewards.

4. What are the potential results of participating in the $1K Mystery Host Email?

The potential results of participating in this promotion are increased sales for the consultant and the chance to win $1,000 in host rewards. It also allows consultants to connect with their customers and build relationships, potentially leading to future sales and bookings.

5. How can consultants incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business?

Consultants can incorporate the $1K Mystery Host Email into their business by sending it out to their customers through email or social media. They can also mention the promotion during their parties or include it in their newsletters. It is important for consultants to personalize the email and make it authentic to their brand and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • ahinchey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ahinchey
  • cheflorraine