• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show - Participants and Results

In summary, you can win a free 8" Executive Skillet, and 60% off one piece of unglazed stoneware or the Deep Covered Baker if you collect $100 in orders from friends, family, or at work.
I'm at $1361 with 6 hosts! one host didn't pull through, and the other 3 may or may not bring in a small order today. I plan on doing my drawing on Monday, after recieving all the payments (that should be in the mail now)

Okay, here goes:
I ended up with 9 people turning in orders (I had 11 say they would participate - but two couldn't get any orders), and my grand total was over $1900.00!!!! WOW!!!! I am still trying to get all the participants orders, I still have 3 more to collect by tonight, so I think the commissionable sales will be well above $2K. I am in awe how greatly this worked out.
But, it's definitely a LOT of work getting everything organized. I may partially regret doing this when all this stuff comes in and I have to sort it all out. I have a f/t job and two toddlers. I think I'm going to have to kick DH and kids out of the house for a day to get all of that sorted out!!

Oh my gosh! That's Terrific!
I'm going to start this in January!

Maybe you could invite a couple of friends, past hosts, or order collectors to come over to help for another free product.

Good Job!

Do you all think that it is too late to do this? I am $300.00 off from the $3,000 level and would really like to get it. What do you all think. If I send out the email tonight do you think this is asking too much of people with the holiday this week?

Thanks

Mine is closing on tomorrow (hoping to get some from the T-giving dinner visits by my hosts). I've yet to hear from 3 of my 10 and I'm already well over the $1,000 mark!!! One host brought in $300 all by herself!

I'm excited that I'll hit the $3,000 SAT level! I can't remember the last time I hit that. :D

Got mine closed yesterday; need to submit today with all the issues last night. I only ended up with 4 participating...but did hit 1K! Commissionable sales are at $1200. Wa-hoo!

Forgot to update...I had 8 of 10 participate and ended up over $1500! Woo-hoo! :)

DH told me I needed to do Mystery Host shows all the time. :p

Congrats Chefjoy!:thumbup:

I know Joy...I'd like to do one every month, but don't know if I'd have enough takers!

LOL! As much as I'd like to do one every month, I think it might be overkill. Hopefully twice a year won't be (SAT months). :)

Congratulations everyone on such successful Mystery Host Catalog shows! Those are truly amazing results and what a great way to add $1k more to your sales?!!

Chefstover2 said:
Mine is closing on tomorrow (hoping to get some from the T-giving dinner visits by my hosts). I've yet to hear from 3 of my 10 and I'm already well over the $1,000 mark!!! One host brought in $300 all by herself!

I'm excited that I'll hit the $3,000 SAT level! I can't remember the last time I hit that. :D

My final tally: $1,514 with 7 people participating. The one host that submitted $400 in sales also got me 1 wedding registry, 1 booking and 1 recruit lead, so she made out like a bandit!

I hit my personal best in sales in November AND I promoted today! I'm a happy girl!!

<h2>1. What is the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?</h2><p>The November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in which participants have the opportunity to earn $1000 in free products from the catalogue.</p><h2>2. How do I participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?</h2><p>To participate, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef representative who is running the show and sign up to be a participant. You will then receive instructions on how to reach the $3k level for the Show and earn the $1000 in free products.</p><h2>3. When will the results for the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show be announced?</h2><p>The results for the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show will be announced at the end of the month, once all participants have had a chance to submit their orders and reach the $3k level.</p><h2>4. Are there any other requirements for participating in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?</h2><p>In order to participate, you must be a Pampered Chef customer or host and have a valid email address. You must also have a minimum of $150 in sales in the month of November to be eligible for the free products.</p><h2>5. Can I participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show if I am already a consultant with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, consultants are also eligible to participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show. However, they must meet the same requirements as other participants and cannot use their own consultant discount towards their $3k level for the Show.</p>

1. What is the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?

The November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in which participants have the opportunity to earn $1000 in free products from the catalogue.

2. How do I participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?

To participate, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef representative who is running the show and sign up to be a participant. You will then receive instructions on how to reach the $3k level for the Show and earn the $1000 in free products.

3. When will the results for the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show be announced?

The results for the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show will be announced at the end of the month, once all participants have had a chance to submit their orders and reach the $3k level.

4. Are there any other requirements for participating in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show?

In order to participate, you must be a Pampered Chef customer or host and have a valid email address. You must also have a minimum of $150 in sales in the month of November to be eligible for the free products.

5. Can I participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show if I am already a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants are also eligible to participate in the November Mystery $1000 Catalog Show. However, they must meet the same requirements as other participants and cannot use their own consultant discount towards their $3k level for the Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • PampMomof3